HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
When following the walkthrough up to step 135 of Janice's section, even though I have 10 fun points, I'm not getting the 3rd timeline slot unlocked at that point. I don't know if I'm bugged or the number of timeline slots have been decreased from 3 to 2.
1 From the start .
1 from talking to cas
and 1 for every 10 FUN Points.

Cheers!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
That is very odd... Did you try just changing "déjà" to "deja"? That should fix the problem. Did none of my other solutions work for you? I tested them all... But then again, I don't know python and I don't know Ren'Py, so I might be missing something obvious?
Ok, dirty fix did the job. I replaced vowels with diacritics, and game works.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Maybe this is a little pre-emptive and HydraHenker is already aware, but there are a couple little continuity bugs with the party on night 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unrelated: anyone know where to get money for the lawyer? The only income I can remember is from pretending to be the temp, and even if you don't have to pay off Cynthia with it immediately, you can't get to day 3 at that point anyway.

Reactions: HydraHenker

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Can you please turn off removing the icons on the upper right when you are in the options? It defeats the purpose of the auto setting if you have to click out of the options to access those functions. You take away a click to bring up the options and then insert the exact opposite click to shut down the options to access the other menus, leading to a net savings of 0 clicks. Just have everything accessible at all times. The only reason to collapse the options is to get a clearer view.

Lakan

Dec 25, 2018
Minigames don't affect Hospital, so make sure Dana IS actually in the hospital.
Thanks!
I realized that in the walkthrough using TimeLines I was using something like a Timeline which stated Dana was saved, when it should have been a timeline in which Dana was wounded.
Thanks for the hint! The choice for Dana to go to her room on Day 3 appeared just fine.
This is a great game, can't wait for further updates.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
I'm confused. Does the 0.16.30 version have any new content or just bug and continuity fixes, as the change log seems to imply? If I load my previously 100% save from 0.16.10 and ask if "I got everything up to this point" I'm being told yes. But I also see people above mentioning day 4 plots...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
pdf TLH_WT_16_10.pdf (208.14 Kb)
zip TimeLoopHunter-0.16.30-mac.zip (649.32 Mb)
zip TimeLoopHunter-0.16.30-pc.zip (667.49 Mb)
apk TimeLoopHunter-0.16.30-release.apk (636.84 Mb)
zip Walkthrough.zip (20.27 Kb)

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
I'm confused. Does the 0.16.30 version have any new content or just bug and continuity fixes, as the change log seems to imply? If I load my previously 100% save from 0.16.10 and ask if "I got everything up to this point" I'm being told yes. But I also see people above mentioning day 4 plots...
No new content for version 16.30. The new content with day 4 is in version 17.20.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Is there any way to get past claire other then go to Cooper want to go on date with dana on day 3
not yet
but i am not sure i fully understand you
for now it's only way to get past claire are to get matt arrested

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
I am totally confused.
People start to talk about Day 4 here. But in my version (0.16.30 from this forum) even day 2 is still unfinished.
f.E. Bug: Mia is coming with me when I talk to her, no matter if I say she sould stay with Georgia
f.E. Gameplay: Doing Yoga on day 2 and decide to free-flow with the group will bring an "under construction-"C.A.S. (UCCAS)

This UCCAS is popping up in Day 3 in almost everything you want to do.
(Visit Mia at work, Spy on Toilets/Shower etc...)
Also the Hospital Dr. Dialog ends with UCCAS saying me that Day 4 is still under construction.

Whats the actual state now? Is the patreon Version SO MUCH further developed then the F95 Version?

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I am totally confused.
People start to talk about Day 4 here. But in my version (0.16.30 from this forum) even day 2 is still unfinished.

Whats the actual state now? Is the patreon Version SO MUCH further developed then the F95 Version?
No, it's just a little increment. Version 0.17.20 has one event upon waking up on Day 4, and another at night that ties into a couple plot lines. The rest of Day 4 doesn't have content right now; most of the rest of the stuff added between 0.16 and 0.17 is on Day 3. Mia at work is one of those things. Free flow at Yoga Day 2 is a roadblock at the moment that I believe HH said was going to be unlockable in 0.18, in 0.17 you get a message that you don't have the concentration to do it.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
pdf TLH_WT_16_10.pdf (208.14 Kb)
zip TimeLoopHunter-0.16.30-mac.zip (649.32 Mb)
zip TimeLoopHunter-0.16.30-pc.zip (667.49 Mb)
apk TimeLoopHunter-0.16.30-release.apk (636.84 Mb)
zip Walkthrough.zip (20.27 Kb)
So many errors on Android version and I can't get past "knowing the storage unit passcode and successfully entering it"

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes