vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I followed the walkthrough for day 1 but matt wasn't released from jail
matt is first on day 2
and are a part of cooper WT
i suppose that you mean this
11. Wait.
Alice (Day 2, Morning): Matt is released from police custody. (Evening)

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
Interesing game, more than i thought. But hints from cas how to advance girls story should be more helfull, than just "you need to dvance xxx girl story.
and now idea for qol improvment - pls add separate icen for wait, it will make game to go way more smoother, especialy with so many diferent paths..which half of actions is to wait for right time period :).

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Interesing game, more than i thought. But hints from cas how to advance girls story should be more helfull, than just "you need to dvance xxx girl story.
and now idea for qol improvment - pls add separate icen for wait, it will make game to go way more smoother, especialy with so many diferent paths..which half of actions is to wait for right time period :).
Hi, thanks

The wait button is already separated. Is the hourglass next to reset count. It will only be available if you have the action to wait.

Cheers!

Reactions: Thermophob

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Can you share the renpy error?

Thanks!
Screenshot_20190123-175053.png Screenshot_20190123-175152.png Screenshot_20190123-175213.png
First one happens when bf getting arrested for the first time.
Second one happens when Alice wondering what the storage passcode is and asking my help.
The third happens when I go back in time to stalk the bf and get the secret passcode

Errors like this keep on popping up on various places, if I ignore, it goes away, but I don't see anything new and stuck with limited contents!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
truerty
you should hit copy instead of doing a print/screen
that way you get a text document you can upload here
and hydra can better read that then your print/screen
and you probably need to rename each one
not sure about that
cos maybe it overwrite the one you already copied

RavenCrows

Jan 15, 2019
can anyone help, in walkthrough you can make 3 timeline (dana fun, dana wound, and dana janice). but i cant make the 3rd timeline i just have 2. anyone same like me?

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
How you earn timelines changed recently, I forget in which version. I think it used to be you start with 2 and unlock a third by talking with Cas like Vimmers said, but the with updated method I believe you start with 1, unlock another by speaking with Cas, and then gain an additional slot for every 10 fun points.

Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
can anyone help, in walkthrough you can make 3 timeline (dana fun, dana wound, and dana janice). but i cant make the 3rd timeline i just have 2. anyone same like me?
You have only 1 timeline at beginning, but you can talk immediately to CAS to get a 2nd one (PRELIMINARIES, step 3).
Then you get a new one every 10 fun points. Normally in the walkthrough, the 3rd timeline is created only after you get the 10th fun point. You can't miss any fun point up to this point though.
In the next walkthrough, I will use the 4th timeline slot after 20 fun points.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes