ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
don't give her the whole bunch

and please show your stats
Unfortunately when I go back the second time to see Ayumi she says it will cost the whole batch and game auto gives it to her. So I am left with nothing and it won't let me steal a dose from Alice just before I go to the gym. Tells me I need tolerance level 2.

Stats are below but from Wednesday not Tuesday. Lust is too highand self-control too low. Do you want stats from Tuesday?

edit: Also this could be a result of a corrupt save or using unren. I believe my self-control is level on Tuesday is 45.

Screenshot (826).png

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Unfortunately when I go back the second time to see Ayumi she says it will cost the whole batch and game auto gives it to her. So I am left with nothing and it won't let me steal a dose from Alice just before I go to the gym. Tells me I need tolerance level 2.

Stats are below but from Wednesday not Tuesday. Lust is too highand self-control too low. Do you want stats from Tuesday?

edit: Also this could be a result of a corrupt save or using unren. I believe my self-control is level on Tuesday is 45.

View attachment 287782
You need the dose to enter the yoga class. The yoga class is during the day of day 2, so you need the drug before that.
Go help Alice in the storage units and then you will have the choice to let her clean the bike while you "search" for the drugs and steal a dose.

Cheers!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
ut1stgear
you really don't have to cheat
when you shall use money you will be given a quest to them
i also use unren but only for make letters and numbers bigger
it seems that you need to rise
persuasion and self control
i suggest that you start with persuasion
that's hanna's class if i recall right

yea and what hydra says
i also said it earlier

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You need the dose to enter the yoga class. The yoga class is during the day of day 2, so you need the drug before that.
Go help Alice in the storage units and then you will have the choice to let her clean the bike while you "search" for the drugs and steal a dose.

Cheers!
for some reason I don't remember getting the option to steal a dose while searching for the drugs but it goes straight through and we part ways.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
ut1stgear
you really don't have to cheat
when you shall use money you will be given a quest to them
i also use unren but only for make letters and numbers bigger
it seems that you need to rise
persuasion and self control
i suggest that you start with persuasion
that's hanna's class if i recall right

yea and what hydra says
i also said it earlier
I use the cheats to raise persuasion in Hannah's class so I can get through it. Looks like I need to look at that section of the WT again. Thanks at least that gives me a place to start and then look for raising self control to 2.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Question: Can I repeat parts such as Hannah's class and raise my persuasion each time and Yoga to raise self control each time? My time lines seem to be off to do that since my starting save is from v 16.1.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
for some reason I don't remember getting the option to steal a dose while searching for the drugs but it goes straight through and we part ways.
The option will appear if Ayumi already told you how to make the drug

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I use the cheats to raise persuasion in Hannah's class so I can get through it. Looks like I need to look at that section of the WT again. Thanks at least that gives me a place to start and then look for raising self control to 2.
i wouldn't recomend using cheats to raise the skills since there are events that are meant to fail so the MC learns and comes with new ideas.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Question: Can I repeat parts such as Hannah's class and raise my persuasion each time and Yoga to raise self control each time? My time lines seem to be off to do that since my starting save is from v 16.1.
You can repeat the event but it won't raise your persuasion higher than 3 and the self control higher than 2.

Cheers!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You can repeat the event but it won't raise your persuasion higher than 3 and the self control higher than 2.

Cheers!
That's what I needed to know because my self control is at 1 and that's why I couldn't do the gym again. Still think I may need to start a new game so my timelines aren't messed up. Somehow I think I've missed a trigger or two.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Still think I may need to start a new game
just do a full reset
on day 1 wait,wait,wait,mastubate,sleep
day 2 mastubate go to school go inside goto gym (you should be able to do the self control test now)
can you please show alice day 2 screenshot
if you have messed with the .rpy files
just delete the game and unpack it again

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
just do a full reset
on day 1 wait,wait,wait,mastubate,sleep
day 2 mastubate go to school go inside goto gym (you should be able to do the self control test now)
can you please show alice day 2 screenshot
if you have messed with the .rpy files
just delete the game and unpack it again
Did a full reset masturbated and had my lust at 20 to begin yoga. Passed mini game by choosing go with the flow but self control stayed at 1. Shows I need self control at 2 to choose concentrate

As far as I know I haven't toched any of the .rpy files edit :unless unren did.

Screen shot of Alice day 2

Screenshot (827).png

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
ut1stgear

also you should work on ayumi if you haven't done it
so she can tell you what chemicals to add to grogxd to make a variation

and good luck with the surgery

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Did a full reset masturbated and had my lust at 20 to begin yoga. Passed mini game by choosing go with the flow but self control stayed at 1. Shows I need self control at 2 to choose concentrate

As far as I know I haven't toched any of the .rpy files edit :unless unren did.

Screen shot of Alice day 2
The Yoga class on day 2 is to pass from 0 self-control to 1
The Yoga class concentrated on day 2 is to pass from 1 to 2.

The concentration option opens up when they kick you out of the yoga class on day 3.
The failed concentration event opens up Ayumi giving you the concentration drug.

Cheers!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The Yoga class on day 2 is to pass from 0 self-control to 1
The Yoga class concentrated on day 2 is to pass from 1 to 2.

The concentration option opens up when they kick you out of the yoga class on day 3.
The failed concentration event opens up Ayumi giving you the concentration drug.

Cheers!
Hmm. I think I got now. Still don't know why I can't steal a dose but might be the failed concentration. Will check it out.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes