(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Hello.

This game is interesting even though the content is very little.

The worldbuilding is limited but enough for what we have to do.
There are few characters but they are varied.
The plot is interesting though it's only the start of the story.
The art is well chosen and different from usual.

The idea is really interesting.
The MC is supposed to be a loser but, without doing that much outside Judith, he is able to seduce them very quickly. Not that I don't like what and how it happens but, if it was that easy, it could have already occured in the past.
The progression of the stats is original and a good idea.

When we are on the second floor of a location and we enter a room, if we leave that room, we shouldn't find ourselves on the first floor.
You should personalize the dialogs for the same action but for different girl (example, spending time with Judith or Kim in the cafeteria is reduced to a "Hello", at least the stepsister add stepbrother to her hello; or when we ejaculate, it's always "How delicious" whatever the girl we have sex; or the erotic magazines, it's "Wow! One of my favorite issues of this magazine!" for all of them).
When we go on a date, we should be in our bed in the morning and not in the restaurant.

There should be an icon indicating if there's a character we can interact or not in a location when we are on the map because, trying to go to the club every time period for several days, only to understand that it was there only for an event of Judith was irritating.

There should be a reaction of the MC when we complete a level of a stat. He's supposed to become more charismatic/intelligent/strong and it's written after every action but it doesn't feel like the MC is experiencing it.

I found an error when we try to click on that button in the kitchen (cf files) View attachment 1730101
It's supposed to be for the step sister but the avatar used is the one for the step mother.
I've also found 2 broken images in the cafeteria (cf files).
For information, I used the online version.

Good continuation.
Wow! Thanks for this HUGE Feedback
We will fix these bugs in 0.1.8.
And we will also improve dialogues and actions.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Next update can you rename all of the image files to the same thing and not use some caps on the extensions and lower case on others? On Linux, *.PNG is a different file from *.png, Windows covers this mistake, other OS do not. Thanks.
It's mad how often developers have to be told that in almost every computer system in the entire world outside of Windows:

/path/img.png
/Path/img.png
/PATH/img.png
/path/img.PNG
/path/Img.png

Are all completely different files and if you don't spell your file locations correctly then other systems will not hold your hand and return a 404 error.

Google.com/GOOGLE.COM/google.com are all different requests, it's just that modern browsers/servers convert everything into lower case so people don't have to worry. By practice, every folder and file in your structure should use nothing but lowercase letters. . The list of professional developers I've worked with who have broken something due to stupid casing is long and it's just better for everybody if they adopt this as early as possible instead of making everybody in the office hate you in 5 years.

Last edited:

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I like the game, but it's really annoying to have to do it all again after each version. We can't use any saved game each time there is a release. Do you plan on fixing that in the near future?
In a future we will surely try to implement some sort of "save compatibility system"

Stuffeck

Oct 12, 2018
Minor bug: Time is advancing twice whenever you sleep, once when you click on the Sleep button in your room, and again when you click Continue on the next screen. Don't think it causes any issues now, but if day of the week is going to play into events later, you might want to sort that one.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The font size might need to be tweaked, assuming that is what is causing this: View attachment 1740596
Minor bug: Time is advancing twice whenever you sleep, once when you click on the Sleep button in your room, and again when you click Continue on the next screen. Don't think it causes any issues now, but if day of the week is going to play into events later, you might want to sort that one.
every time I sleep it skips a day, whats the deal? Fall asleep on monday, wake up on Wednesday.
We fixed these bugs in version 0.1.8.1

Reactions: Bummenphist

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
SAVES FROM THE PREVIOUS VERSION MAY NOT WORK CORRECTLY!
With every version that comes out, this makes me less and less likely to download the game - i don't wanna replay the same slog over and over to get maybe one or two new scenes.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
did you test 1.9.1 at all before releasing? getting errors on every screen.
We tested, but did not encounter such an error!
We are trying to fix it as soon as possible!
As a temporary solution: On the prologue skip screen, reload the page and go to the map.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
ok so i boot up the game and after the prologue's end i got greeted by this error and it seems that i can't do or access any place within the house, is it supposed to be like this? am i the only one having this error? is there a way to fix it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes