(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
It's good you're taking care of the save file compatibility. It's essential if you're intending to have larger storylines going, and for the players, starting over and over again is annoying. Keep up the good work dev.

Reactions: Bummenphist

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Does it already make sense to play it? Or will the next update have to start again from the beginning?
PS: I know I'm very original.
I wish I didn't have to restart every time there's an update.
It's good you're taking care of the save file compatibility. It's essential if you're intending to have larger storylines going, and for the players, starting over and over again is annoying. Keep up the good work dev.
So uh, every new version requires a completely new playthrough? Might have to wait on this until you can figure out how to get saves from previous versions working.
Hi! Now the saves from version 0.1.11 will be compatible with future versions!

Reactions: mag5246

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Might I recommend a rescaling or an adjustable scale for the background images? They all tile:
1650483676996.png

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
The game has a good graphical interface, great characters. But, I think the protagonist should be a girl and not a man.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I hope there'll be gore/vore tag in the future. (It'll be interesting with "time shifter")

CharredTableware

May 2, 2022
Idk if its just me but the aspect ratio for images is messed up on firefox for some reason. Images load fine in Chrome so idk why firefox is having an issue. Only saying something here cause i dont have this issue with any other html games so idk if it's a css problem or something.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes