(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
I feel like I hit a wall with Mia somewhere. I did the mall scene with her and now I can't find her anywhere else. I've only found 2 new scenes with her but the changelog says 13 new mia scenes so I'm not sure what I'm missing. I'm currently level 2 25/100 with her if that changes anything but I don't know how to raise affection with her outside of her story scenes I can't find a hangout spot

soniclove

Apr 16, 2019
I feel like I hit a wall with Mia somewhere. I did the mall scene with her and now I can't find her anywhere else. I've only found 2 new scenes with her but the changelog says 13 new mia scenes so I'm not sure what I'm missing. I'm currently level 2 25/100 with her if that changes anything but I don't know how to raise affection with her outside of her story scenes I can't find a hangout spot
saturday day time restaurant

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Why doesn't the dev let us like others devs choose relationship with MC and his family at the beginning of the game so we can decide if we want a step-incest or a real incest ?
Also who calls their sister or even stepsister as "stepsister" all the time instead of their normal name?

It just sounds ridiculous because you normally address siblings by their first names, so until the dev lets you choose the relationship at the beginning of the game and properly implements this in the dialogs this game is unplayable for me in its current form because what good does it do me to rename these relationships in the tab "Reputation" if afterwards in dialogues it doesn't make any sense and MC doesn't call his sister by her first name but he always calls her anyway "stepsister" and she calls him "stepbrother" and similar situation with stepmother so for me dialogues between them sound just comical and don't make any sense.

So until we will not be able to choose the relationship between the MC and his family at the beginning of the game and it is well implemented in the game code, it is not a game with incest for me and unfortunately this is not a game that I feel like playing because reading the dialogues doesn't make any sense to me.

sumbudounce

Nov 24, 2020
When will I be able to play without replaying the game after new update? I really like it, but it's getting kind of annoying

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
When will I be able to play without replaying the game after new update? I really like it, but it's getting kind of annoying
Version 0.2 is a big rework. The main storyline, many actions and events have been changed. Therefore, there is no compatibility with saves from older versions. But saves from version 0.2 will be compatible with future versions.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Why doesn't the dev let us like others devs choose relationship with MC and his family at the beginning of the game so we can decide if we want a step-incest or a real incest ?
Also who calls their sister or even stepsister as "stepsister" all the time instead of their normal name?

It just sounds ridiculous because you normally address siblings by their first names, so until the dev lets you choose the relationship at the beginning of the game and properly implements this in the dialogs this game is unplayable for me in its current form because what good does it do me to rename these relationships in the tab "Reputation" if afterwards in dialogues it doesn't make any sense and MC doesn't call his sister by her first name but he always calls her anyway "stepsister" and she calls him "stepbrother" and similar situation with stepmother so for me dialogues between them sound just comical and don't make any sense.

So until we will not be able to choose the relationship between the MC and his family at the beginning of the game and it is well implemented in the game code, it is not a game with incest for me and unfortunately this is not a game that I feel like playing because reading the dialogues doesn't make any sense to me.
I've referred to my siblings as sister or brother exactly ZERO times in my life. The only time the relationship gets mentioned is if I'm telling someone that they are one of my brothers or sister.

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
tried both online versions same error cant continue it literally just keeps coming up over and over

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
tried both online versions same error cant continue it literally just keeps coming up over and over
When we tested it, we found out that the problem is related to chrome and may occur in some versions of Chrome, we made small changes to prevent this, and I think everything will be fine now.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes