(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
it was a good game, until you decided to redo it..... like often, when someone redo is work, its worse than before..... goodbye

sergiyk0

May 8, 2018
When we tested it, we found out that the problem is related to chrome and may occur in some versions of Chrome, we made small changes to prevent this, and I think everything will be fine now.
Still happening to me in both Chrome and Chromium, any possible fix?

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
cool concept, but writing and story is really shallow and pacing is too fast imo, good luck dev

beryn

May 8, 2017
I find it quite weird that there is only one way to increase charisma(library) and strength(gym) and four(library, biology, french, history) to increase intelligence.
It's not a problem, but a strange choice.

beryn

May 8, 2017
So seems the game is broken, quests wants you to have a higher level of strength, but at the gym you get an error saying: "Error: ResizeObserver loop limit exceeded."

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
So seems the game is broken, quests wants you to have a higher level of strength, but at the gym you get an error saying: "Error: ResizeObserver loop limit exceeded."
This error appears only in the Google chrome. We will try to fix it in the next update

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
trying to play the online version (0.2.1) with an old save (side panel identifies as 0.1.13) in Chrome, most images will not load. I get error messages when trying to click on various scenes such as interacting with Kim in the morning in the cafeteria i get "Error: the passage "lunch_action_Kim" does not exist" or peeking at the women's locker room gives "Error: the passage "action_lockerroom" does not exist"

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
trying to play the online version (0.2.1) with an old save (side panel identifies as 0.1.13) in Chrome, most images will not load. I get error messages when trying to click on various scenes such as interacting with Kim in the morning in the cafeteria i get "Error: the passage "lunch_action_Kim" does not exist" or peeking at the women's locker room gives "Error: the passage "action_lockerroom" does not exist"
Update 0.2 is a huge rework of the whole game, many events and actions have been changed.
Therefore, saves from version 0.13 and older will not work in version 0.2

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
so whats actually new this time? it says that sex scenes have been improved so i went back to the restaurant and redid those characters dates and i didnt notice anything different. were they rewritten?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
so whats actually new this time? it says that sex scenes have been improved so i went back to the restaurant and redid those characters dates and i didnt notice anything different. were they rewritten?
I'm curious about this as well. I thought maybe it meant media.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes