(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
...i see Cadey......i nut...
...rest of the game also looks good....
...thanks for the share...good luck..
Recently looked her up again. Apparently she retired way back in 2018, still keeps a twitter and a onlyfans though with a 9 to 5. Also recently married, dude looks pretty homely.

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
oof having to play the same content but reworded for the third time. i enjoy this game enough that i will do it but i do wish there was more stuff instead. also in college french and art class give you intelligence not charisma for some reason and reading the intelligence book is giving the observer resize limit bug again (playing on chrome)

Jumbolo

Jul 2, 2018
When I try to load the save file something goes bad. My reputations and skills are good, but I cannot do any action in the various place :(

Jas91

Jul 9, 2017
When I try to load the save file something goes bad. My reputations and skills are good, but I cannot do any action in the various place :(
I have the same problem. Be it in edge or Firefox. Any save when reloaded the icons don't load and the actions don't andvance

marc0pol0

Aug 12, 2020
Yeah this game looks promising but I'm gonna have to go back to it once the save problem is fixed cause I just wasted like at least 40 mins getting the stats up for nothing.

Reactions: Tutuooo

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
How do i find MC stats?
Typically to change browser based game stats theres a few ways to go about doing so. You can use the console and edit values if you are familiar with that.

Press f12 which should open up the browser dev tool. Then navigate to the console tab and type, " SugarCube.State.variables." With this entered in it should populate a series of variable which you can set by typing, " SugarCube.State.variables.CL = 9" for example.

The other method which is what I tend to do *usually* is just edit the html file in notepad++. You have to track down what variable the creator is using for the stats so it requires a bit of searching to do so but it's not too hard typically. For this game you are going to be looking for the following lines

HTML:
<<set $CL = 0 >>

<<set $MaxChr = 100 >>

<<set $IntLevels = ["level 1 (Dumbass)","level 2 (Sub-brick)","level 3 (Knowledgeable)","level 4 (Educated)","level 5 (Gifted)","level 6 (Smartypants)","level 7 (Know-it-all)","level 8 (Genius)","level 9 (Megamind)","⭐Max"]>>

<<set $IL = 0 >>

<<set $MaxInt = 100 >>

<<set $StrLevels = ["level 1 (Slug)","level 2 (Wet Noodle)","level 3 (Jellyfish)","level 4 (Doughy Baby)","level 5 (Average Joe)","level 6 (Beach Bully)","level 7 (Arnold)","level 8 (Hercules)","level 9 (GigaChad)","⭐Max"]>>

<<set $SL = 0 >>

<<set $MaxStr = 100 >>

Below you will see the values I set for each of the stat levels which should place you at max level for each of the respective stats. This was back in version 2.2 though so you may need to check if these are still the max.

HTML:
<<set $CL = 7 >>

<<set $MaxChr = 100 >>

<<set $IntLevels = ["Knucklehead","Sub-brick","Knowledgeable","Gifted","Educated","Smartypants","Know-it-all ","Genius","Omniscient","Max Level!"]>>

<<set $IL = 9 >>

<<set $MaxInt = 100 >>

<<set $StrLevels = ["Wet Noodle","Doughy Baby","Average Joe","Beach Bully","Strongman","Arnold","Hercules","Max Level!"]>>

<<set $SL = 7 >>

<<set $MaxStr = 100 >>
Assuming the creator did not change things up much, you can verify that the level you are setting it to is the max by simply counting the distinct level names shown here:
["Knucklehead","Sub-brick","Knowledgeable","Gifted","Educated","Smartypants","Know-it-all ","Genius","Omniscient","Max Level!"]

I went ahead and underlined and bolded the distinct levels for you as an example.
EDIT:
I just had some free time and checked out the html file from the newest version. It seems there was a bit of changes as far as the script goes. Looks like CL has a new max value of 9, and SL has a new max of 9 as well. Below you can see the newest update's values altered to max your stats out.
Code:
<<set $CharLevels = ["level 1 (Freak)","level 2 (Scarecrow)","level 3 (Creepy Undertaker)","level 4 (Quiet guy)","level 5 (Pretty boy)","level 6 (Casanova)","level 7 (Favorite teacher)","level 8 (Rock star)","level 9 (Rock star)","⭐Max"]>>

<<set $CL = 9 >>

<<set $MaxChr = 100 >>

<<set $IntLevels = ["level 1 (Dumbass)","level 2 (Sub-brick)","level 3 (Knowledgeable)","level 4 (Educated)","level 5 (Gifted)","level 6 (Smartypants)","level 7 (Know-it-all)","level 8 (Genius)","level 9 (Megamind)","⭐Max"]>>

<<set $IL = 9 >>

<<set $MaxInt = 100 >>

<<set $StrLevels = ["level 1 (Slug)","level 2 (Wet Noodle)","level 3 (Jellyfish)","level 4 (Doughy Baby)","level 5 (Average Joe)","level 6 (Beach Bully)","level 7 (Arnold)","level 8 (Hercules)","level 9 (GigaChad)","⭐Max"]>>

<<set $SL = 9 >>

<<set $MaxStr = 100 >>

Last edited:

beryn

May 8, 2017
I'm very confused.
After the intro, you are in your room. I then looked at my phone and got some progress.
After that I left my room, and is at the 1st floor, but there is nothing to do anywhere.
Or... First visit to livingroom, fathers room, garden you can investigate a single thing with no real progress. You can also watch tv.
After that every room only has the "There is nothing here at the moment", this includes you bedroom where you started and was able to do multiple things.
Same goes for every location outside your house.

What am I supposed to do from here?

Reactions: Tutuooo

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I have the same problem. Be it in edge or Firefox. Any save when reloaded the icons don't load and the actions don't andvance
We fixed this problem in version 0.3.0.1 Now saves from version 0.3 load without errors.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I'm very confused.
After the intro, you are in your room. I then looked at my phone and got some progress.
After that I left my room, and is at the 1st floor, but there is nothing to do anywhere.
Or... First visit to livingroom, fathers room, garden you can investigate a single thing with no real progress. You can also watch tv.
After that every room only has the "There is nothing here at the moment", this includes you bedroom where you started and was able to do multiple things.
Same goes for every location outside your house.

What am I supposed to do from here?
After finding the phone in your bedroom, go to the bathroom on the second floor of your house and activate the event with Callie (This event are available only in the morning).

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
it seems not to me, I tried to play both online and downloading the current version of the game, but in both cases, when I load my saves, I cannot do anything in any place :(
Can you send this save?

beryn

May 8, 2017
After finding the phone in your bedroom, go to the bathroom on the second floor of your house and activate the event with Callie (This event are available only in the morning).
That was what I was writing about, there is no events, no actions nothing other than "There is nothing here at the moment"
In the new version 3.0.1,the options for the rooms appear again, but not the event in the bathroom.
Tried going to the school, somethings work, but doing the event in the library "The new guy in the library?" just crashes the game and gives the error Error: the passage "Judith_scene_001" does not exist.
Locker room, history class events works.

Back at your house in the evening, there are two "A new neighbor" events.
So Judith and Callie seems bugged and you are not able to continue anything with them as Callie does not show up at any point andthe Judith event in the library never works.

Day two Event "New in town" appears twice, both are working after each other getting the scene twice. When going home the event "A new neighbor" from day one appears again. Properly the one you didn't choose on day 1.

This is only on the first two days, and it gives a very bad impression ofwhere you are taking this game.
Earlier versions at least seemed to have been playtested.

Edit: Also, why do you have to click four times after you open the game before you are able to load a savegame?

Last edited:

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
That was what I was writing about, there is no events, no actions nothing other than "There is nothing here at the moment"
In the new version 3.0.1,the options for the rooms appear again, but not the event in the bathroom.
Tried going to the school, somethings work, but doing the event in the library "The new guy in the library?" just crashes the game and gives the error Error: the passage "Judith_scene_001" does not exist.
Locker room, history class events works.

Back at your house in the evening, there are two "A new neighbor" events.
So Judith and Callie seems bugged and you are not able to continue anything with them as Callie does not show up at any point andthe Judith event in the library never works.

Day two Event "New in town" appears twice, both are working after each other getting the scene twice. When going home the event "A new neighbor" from day one appears again. Properly the one you didn't choose on day 1.

This is only on the first two days, and it gives a very bad impression ofwhere you are taking this game.
Earlier versions at least seemed to have been playtested.

Edit: Also, why do you have to click four times after you open the game before you are able to load a savegame?
Hi, can you send me your save?

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes