(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
So when you have the date with Kim it resets all other character's events and breaks any you haven't finished. In my case I had finished everyone's except Judith's and after the reset I can't complete the last quiz. It keeps saying I need to increase my intelligence but it is already maxed out.
Thank you for reporting this error!
Now in version 0.1.4.1, events don't break.
And we also fixed the bug where you couldn't continue the Judith questline.

My old save didn't work, so I restarted and even though the events aren't starting properly. Even the online game present the same problems.
I'm lvl 3 of intelligence, leveled it to max, and Judith still want me to lvl it more, and when I try to lvl it the lvl 3 restart from beginning 0/200. Judith also restart the events from the beginning in the library.
Stepsister is in max reputation and the events don't progress.
Kim is working fine.
In the last HotFix, we fixed a problem with the intelligence, Everything is working fine now.

phbr

Jun 22, 2018
In the last HotFix, we fixed a problem with the intelligence, Everything is working fine now.
I still have the same problem even with the hotfix applied. Or do I have to start from the beginning again?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
HotLoad for consideration, when clicking the f95 link in the sidebar on the online version, game tries to embed it in an iframe or something. that is blocked in some browsers and when you click back its going to the root site on itch. clicking restore, youre going back to the warning site and are locked out of the game.

---
quick & dirty incest hack. bugs and crashes possible, savegames may not work with future releases.
warning: kim bug persists, dont lewd her

Last edited:

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Now in version 0.1.4.1, events don't break.
The after-date sequence with Judith gave an error when trying to continue after viewing the 1st sex scene.

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'events')
    at window.add_chain_event (eval at call.output.output (index.html:3:140549), <anonymous>:619:21)
    at window.event_chain_next (eval at call.output.output (index.html:3:140549), <anonymous>:654:3)
    at HTMLDivElement.onclick (index.html:1:1)

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The after-date sequence with Judith gave an error when trying to continue after viewing the 1st sex scene.

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'events')
    at window.add_chain_event (eval at call.output.output (index.html:3:140549), <anonymous>:619:21)
    at window.event_chain_next (eval at call.output.output (index.html:3:140549), <anonymous>:654:3)
    at HTMLDivElement.onclick (index.html:1:1)
Thank you for reporting this error!
Now in version 0.1.4.2 this sex scene works correctly!

richard2130

Feb 10, 2021
The game seems to start to loop back to itself on the update 0.1.4.2. My current save has 2 pairs of actions in the sister room, 3 duplicate actions in the shower, 3 active sets of sister story line that has been running at the same time (2 coming soon in my bedroom + one waiting to get triggered in the living room), and 3 active sets of mother story line (2 coming soon in the bathroom and i have just done another homecooking in the cafeteria). Furthermore, it seems to have break the library actions and the sister room actions (1st pair disappeared right after the 2nd sister quest line started, and don't reappear until the 2nd set was complete).

Reactions: koy242

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
The game seems to start to loop back to itself on the update 0.1.4.2. My current save has 2 pairs of actions in the sister room, 3 duplicate actions in the shower, 3 active sets of sister story line that has been running at the same time (2 coming soon in my bedroom + one waiting to get triggered in the living room), and 3 active sets of mother story line (2 coming soon in the bathroom and i have just done another homecooking in the cafeteria). Furthermore, it seems to have break the library actions and the sister room actions (1st pair disappeared right after the 2nd sister quest line started, and don't reappear until the 2nd set was complete).
Thank you for such a great description of the problem!
Have you used the old save for the new version?
And can you remember when this problem started?
And also thank you so much for attaching the save file!

richard2130

Feb 10, 2021
Thank you for such a great description of the problem!
Have you used the old save for the new version?
And can you remember when this problem started?
And also thank you so much for attaching the save file!
Its a brand new save file cause the old save crashed the school (which reminds me, i got an old 0.1.2.2 save). It starts fine yet somehow didn't show the restaurant. And after finishing the ex-boyfriend line in school, whenever i tried to reach the 1st floor in school, the game shows an error message.
As of when the problem starts, the library one should be triggered after you reach reputation 4 with that girl and the repeated quest for sister starts around the same time (which seems to triggered the mother one when she was supposed to appear in one of the interactions. )

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This time travel thing better mean that the mc is his own father! And brother! And son! And in an alternative universe maybe even daughter!

dirtyscrote

Jun 14, 2017
My only issue is my inability to read and wondering wtf time shitter would involve

My only thought was some weird poop in the past to save the future game, like a scat based version of day of the tentacle

Thankfully this is not that game so I'm giving it a go

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
I'm getting this message when i choose Event for stepsister at morning in the bathroom: Error: the passage "event_sis003fail" does not exist
Interesting... Are you using the old save in version 0.1.5?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Bro if the saves from previous version will always be broken you should put some cheats, so we can test the events, because build up stats every time is very boring.
PS: I tried sugarcube but It brakes the game even more to skip the grind.

HotLoad

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2022
Bro if the saves from previous version will always be broken you should put some cheats, so we can test the events, because build up stats every time is very boring.
PS: I tried sugarcube but It brakes the game even more to skip the grind.
Now we are trying to add compatibility of saves from older versions. We are trying to add this feature as soon as possible!

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
correct answer c) none of the above
there are 9 planets in the solar system
Actually 8. Some brainiacs decided that Pluto isn't a real planet, but a dwarf planet, so it no longer counts.

A planet is a planet to me, no matter how big it is. It still orbits our sun just like all the others, but according to the astronomers it doesn't meet all their criteria to be counted.

Edit: now I can't get the thought out of my head what would happen to one of them if they told a dwarf on the sidewalk that they don't count... I wonder how far their family jewels would fly after receiving a roundhouse. "I guess I matter now. I've got two more than you!"

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes