(September poll) What type of content do you want to see more in Time Shifter?

• Total voters

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Just played it: there's a lot of potential here! Time Travel can be tricky to pull off but I'm hoping when we return to the present that all of our fucking has consequences. I don't mind so much that there's a lack of choice and that this is more VN style, but I hope that if we're going to be made to complete bits before travelling through time, that at least the content we're railroaded into has a tangible impact.

Reactions: HotLoad

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Time Shifter [v0.4.8] [HotLoad]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- - -

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
There may be an interesting game here, but the menu system is so intrusive and clunky it's hard to keep playing long enough to be sure. If you're going to present us with six choices, how about using 6 lines to do it instead of more than the entire screen? In the prologue you use icons to denote interesting new options. How about utilising that system in the game itself? You could have e.g. a an exclamation mark for an important unique event, a circular arrow for a repeatable action, a lightbulb for an action that improves IQ etc etc. Cut out 80% of the unnecessary filler.

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
I'm only at the intro and I can notice a glaring issue. I have to go to the living room, but I have other options, so I try to explore. Each button "go to the bedroom" "go to the bathroom" first tells me that "you're going to the bedroom" "you're going to the bathroom" and has a fade-in button to continue to what I actually wanted it to do in the first place. Even checking the phone does the "You're checking your phone" thing. It's super intrusive. Imagine a game where you press W to go forward and it first tells you that you're going forward and then it moves you forward only after you press continue.

That gets old fast.

Rube_210

Aug 21, 2017
I'm only at the intro and I can notice a glaring issue. I have to go to the living room, but I have other options, so I try to explore. Each button "go to the bedroom" "go to the bathroom" first tells me that "you're going to the bedroom" "you're going to the bathroom" and has a fade-in button to continue to what I actually wanted it to do in the first place. Even checking the phone does the "You're checking your phone" thing. It's super intrusive. Imagine a game where you press W to go forward and it first tells you that you're going forward and then it moves you forward only after you press continue.

That gets old fast.
The intro itself is rough, probably written way early in development. The main game ~mostly doesn't do that. Granted, there are some noticeable transition times, but I have been assuming that that has been hardware issues on my side. It chuggs when I have the console open or when I am feeding RAM to something else.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm confused, I recall this game at first release being promising, then people started to complain on next releases for being stale and repetitive, and now doesn't even have incest? Is content being removed or what?

I'm so confused lol.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Time Shifter [v0.4.9] [HotLoad] Compressed

All(~179MB):

Tool:UAGC

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
so im suffering a bug that makes the side bar with everything just disappear and i cant figure out a way to get it back and it kinda makes the game unplayable because you can't then do things like check the time of day or save so meaning playing is kinda pointless if you want to save at the end of content and not start again from the start at the next update. O and save it did just click the button to hide the side bar it was completely gone with not button to bring it back

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes