VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Time Stop Champion [v1.0] [Mad Donce]

1. 4.00 star(s)

WillNotWork

Surprisingly good for what is essentially a jam game to not be homeless.

I like that there is some actual story behind the whole thing, but it only happens on the ‘be a human’ route. There's a fair bit of American hgher education here, so I'm sure that a certain amount of self-insertion is involved too.

Won't be the worst use of your time, and could be rewarding, too!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

FratDaedalus

I don't even know what to say here.

It's a bad game. The only thing it has to offer is misogynist incel ranting and some scant sketchwork. The writing puts little work into making what's being written about erotic. It's more angry than anything else. It's just an unpleasant experience all around.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Lorde Cyber Saurus

Story is good but a bit short, would be good to know more about the others characters especially Sara art is not incredible, i think if a bit more effort were in the art this "game" would become cult. 7/10
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Prince Vevit

It seems no one was giving this game a proper shot before ripping it a new one in the comments, so I decided to give it a fair shot.

First off, this VN is short, only 10 minutes to complete both "routes".
    The glaring focal point this game has, is its art style. It's cute, from the correct angles the female characters look real nice for such a simple style. But its also lacking in any sort of background work and its also lacking any real nsfw scenes, it is only facial expression changes and with no nudity to speak of. The nsfw segments are basically all text. However, the text that is there seems rushed, and sometimes its not more than a sentence or two, very bare bone. Not to say all the writing is bad, the ending of the sfw route leaves us with something to think about, and its message is good, and fairly well written, although nothing too grandiose.

Overall, I would say the rush to pay rent the creator mentioned when releasing the game is apparent. If you play the nsfw route first, and then the sfw route, its a funny, perhaps guilt inducing experience. Just don't expect to nut or feel like a better person. If you imagine a time constraint and what little the creator had to work with, its not a bad short game, but it also isn't what anyone would rush to call good either. I personally enjoy the art style, if not the story, so maybe the creator can put effort into a real project in the future.