Thread Updated: 2022-06-28
Release Date: 2022-06-28
Developer: Mad Donce
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - -

screen1.png screen1.png screen1.png screen1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

vsif3218

Feb 3, 2019
wow, this is not a game, this is a whole interactive arthouse movie (y)

i am truly fascinated with its nothingness. this is some kind of modern art that stays in gallery with an old masterpieces that made by many, many talented people.

i am truly fascinated with its nothingness. this is some kind of modern art that stays in gallery with an old masterpieces that made by many, many talented people.
this is not sarcasm, this is only not-for-all kind of art, but music in it still do half the work of arthouse mood creation. it's good as art, not as game(

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
sports.png

10/11 Artwork. Such detail. Much wow.

In all seriousness. I took a look at the gamefiles. There really isn't much here in terms of gameplay, story or Art yet. Give it a few years, maybe there is more to come. If not, well at least the autor got his personal project out there.

Remarkable efford nonetheless.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Someone was banned for trolling. Then for revenge made a shit game to troll the moderators. The game does not break any rule preventing it to be listed, so... "Ban this you maddaffakkers!". Now his game, with pictures made with MS Paint while drunk, is listed among the ones made with DAZ+Photoshop and expensive graphic cards. Genius!

FjordHarrison

Sep 5, 2017
English teachers: the oversaturation of the color white represents the protagonist's inner turmoil as he resists outward temptations
the dev: the game is white because I have the budget of three sticks and a rock, and I have to share the rock

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
This is probably the weakest so called game that I've ever seen here. The nerve just for justly putting it up. If people want to patron this? Good luck with that. :rolleyes::whistle:
I'm agree but nah, look at "game" who are text based, 3/4 of them are just text on black/white screen, actually their are pepole who enjoy this, i dunno how but they do.

Reactions: kalifianto

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
I'm agree but nah, look at "game" who are text based, 3/4 of them are just text on black/white screen, actually their are pepole who enjoy this, i dunno how but they do.
Games that are heavily text-based generally put more than ten seconds of thought into that text. The text for this reads like ten incel screeds got mixed together in a blender with 'rape' sprinkled on top.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes