Time to get our of the shadows!

crevax

Apr 17, 2018
Hey y'all!
I'm Crevax (or sometimes Crevaxxx, depending which one is available) and I've been observing this site in silence from a very dark corner for a very very long time.
I'm a 31 years old French teenager, who is used to the dirty side of the web, and i kind of love it too. :p

I think i found this website back in the days when Malise and the Machine v0.04 was release (I still have hope on a progress one day...), and discovered numerous games then.
I couldn't tell you which is my actual favorite game now but i had a lot of fun playing Lewdest Labyrinth, Adventures of Tara and The Library Story. I am actually playing Leaf on Fire and High School of Succubus and I have all the kind of fun you can imagine. ;)
I should also try again/continue Wands and Witches and Something Unlimited which I liked a lot, but didn't play for many many updates.

I like a bit of every fetish specially exhibition, but I'm really not attracted by feet, netorare (don't really mind netori), urination and tranformation (even if, well played, i could be fun 5 minutes).

Aaaaand... that's it, I guess that covers most of my interests towards this website, but feel free to ask any other question you want, I'll feel free to answer them... or not! :p

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Salut, and one like for you in remembrance of Malise. You open a wound that did not heal. :/ But we can dream, can't we?
SU is good for another run, I tell you. Worth the years to play and ruin my innocent childhood imaginations. Lex would do all that, I know it now. Heck, I would too!
LL seems fun btw, missed it. I really need to test that one myself. A Doom mix as it should be. Raunchy, lewd, and titties! XD

Oh, btw - did mommy allow you to be here, cre? Ts, ts, this place is not for teens, not even for those jeunesse dorée ones who had the privilegue to never grow up. Only wasted degenerate pervs allowed! ...Mods! Mods!

Just kidding. Enjoy your stay petit porcelet, et à bientôt, cya hoppin' and poppin'! *oink!* ^^

Reactions: crevax