3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
wVFM62DXZMg91t6-0-Yw5-8ewrh_ooxL4LbBLTVBb8tQ4e13jhIGppywdDYSR8Vb.png

Overview:
Malise and the Machine is an adult RPG for the PC, and is being created using a heavily improved version of RPG Maker VX Ace. The project has already been in development for over a year, but now it is time to expand the project and get players involved (that's you!).
One of the major goals of the game is originality in as much as possible. Characters, enemies, artwork, the story, tilesets, and even the soundtrack are being custom made for the game. If you've been waiting for a H-game with virtually non-stop combat-oriented H content that draws on gameplay aspects from classic RPG greats such as the classic Phantasy Star and Final Fantasy series, then you should care!​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Updated: 21 September, 2016
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0511
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Uk1kA0U.jpg ANaruR0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

selfie

Aug 6, 2016
thanks for the share, and btw you got the version right in your title but not in the game info

Reactions: TCMS

Sevi

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Could someone please help me out? cant seem to find enough of those computers to input 30 of those things, should i have blown the fuse after 20? and reset for 30? im so confused, is there a walkthrough anywhere?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
you do have to blow some fuses in order to get through the game, there are also fuse boxes down the stairs the next screen over and upstairs for the final door of that room.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Could someone please help me out? cant seem to find enough of those computers to input 30 of those things, should i have blown the fuse after 20? and reset for 30? im so confused, is there a walkthrough anywhere?
Bwahaha ... how many times you did that ? ... let me give you an answer, but you have to pray for my long live and prosper. Mkkay ???

The answer isn't just on tweaking the panel for the right amount.
Here's what you have to do. You have to try ANY combination that come trough every door. After you get stuck on level three, you go back (center down stair) and met with a robot that runaway after see you. Now, go to the robot standing location before he runaway, a 10/20chip is laying in there, it's invisible, so you have to press E repeatedly until get the big chip. Repeat the process after you got about 3 ~ 5. And you will pass it. Because what you need is that 20chip. Don't forget to trade with the robot for the better chip(electronic).

I play this a long time ago, so forgive me for forgetting the chip name.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Bwahaha ... how many times you did that ? ... let me give you an answer, but you have to pray for my long live and prosper. Mkkay ???

The answer isn't just on tweaking the panel for the right amount.
Here's what you have to do. You have to try ANY combination that come trough every door. After you get stuck on level three, you go back (center down stair) and met with a robot that runaway after see you. Now, go to the robot standing location before he runaway, a 10/20chip is laying in there, it's invisible, so you have to press E repeatedly until get the big chip. Repeat the process after you got about 3 ~ 5. And you will pass it. Because what you need is that 20chip. Don't forget to trade with the robot for the better chip(electronic).

I play this a long time ago, so forgive me for forgetting the chip name.
that part is after where Sevi's talking about. pretty soon after, but after, if memory serves.

Sevi

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
you do have to blow some fuses in order to get through the game, there are also fuse boxes down the stairs the next screen over and upstairs for the final door of that room.
Should I just blow all the B fuses, reset them and get to C? Im usually not too bad with these type of games but im just so confused ;-;

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Should I just blow all the B fuses, reset them and get to C? Im usually not too bad with these type of games but im just so confused ;-;
Yes, just make sure to use the two fuse boxes upstairs before you do.

Crescens

Aug 19, 2016
For those having trouble downloading there are 2 extra /'s in the link if you just copied it into MegaDownloader.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes