Unity Abandoned Time to Think [Demo Part 2] [FlyBug]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

turboleak

Jun 15, 2021
I've tried quite a bunch really and I was impressed. Even the facial detail seems on par or even better than the latest VaM 2 tech demo, so really really impressed. body physics are weak, but really acceptable.
Regarding the free camera movement, take a look at "last hope" game to understand what I am talking about. The developer implemented a fixed, more pov style camera and then a somewhat free camera view. The camera is not really free in the sense that you can move all around like a ghost, but it allows just_enough ( tm ) movement to be very usable.
The closest game in terms of realistic graphics is taste of seduction, that one is good, but you take it to a whole new level. I did quite like taste of seduction gameplay and movement dynamics.

Reactions: TheFlyBug

leros147

Aug 25, 2019
Unfortunately, this type of game is very poorly optimized, so even powerful PCs have a hard time running it. I hope you get better.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
so walking around the house and thats it? when you choose play?
where is the step sister? even in adult scene?

SimpleTimes

Jan 26, 2021
So you fixed the balls... kind of, as the whole area still looks a bit weird...

The graphics/lighting/animations look nice, but the camera system combined with those controls is off... Either make it really 3rd person, or make it point'n'click if you want to keep the current camera system nvm, looks like you have point'n'click on your todo list already

so walking around the house and thats it? when you choose play?
where is the step sister? even in adult scene?
well, someone is laying on the couch...

Last edited:

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
So you fixed the balls... kind of, as the whole area still looks a bit weird...

The graphics/lighting/animations look nice, but the camera system combined with those controls is off... Either make it really 3rd person, or make it point'n'click if you want to keep the current camera system nvm, looks like you have point'n'click on your todo list already

well, someone is laying on the couch...
Can't do anything but creeping

Reactions: LloydLeroy

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
No performance issues with my RX 480 - i7 6700k - 8ddr4. Gpu temp : 69º/72º with a moderate undervolt.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
When I read in the plot "with his girlfriend/wife" , I'll sure try the game 'cause I know how the story will go on ... ;)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes