Which girl do you like the most and would want to see more scenes of her in the game?

• Violet

• Lilith

• Maya

• Elysia

• Ruby

• Celestia

Results are only viewable after voting.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your ongoing support and enthusiasm for Timebound. As I've developed the game up to version 0.2, I've learned a lot and gained new insights into how to improve the overall experience.

I'm considering a remake of version 0.2 with enhancements in both the graphics and the storyline. The goal would be to polish the existing story without making any drastic changes—just refining it to make it even better. And of course, it won't take as much time as developing a completely new version.

I’d love to hear your thoughts! Do you think I should proceed with this remake, or should I focus on moving forward with new content?

Let me know by voting in the poll below!

Your feedback is incredibly important to me. Thanks again for being part of this journey!

1725390978541.png

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your ongoing support and enthusiasm for Timebound. As I've developed the game up to version 0.2, I've learned a lot and gained new insights into how to improve the overall experience.

I'm considering a remake of version 0.2 with enhancements in both the graphics and the storyline. The goal would be to polish the existing story without making any drastic changes—just refining it to make it even better. And of course, it won't take as much time as developing a completely new version.

I’d love to hear your thoughts! Do you think I should proceed with this remake, or should I focus on moving forward with new content?

Let me know by voting in the poll below!

Your feedback is incredibly important to me. Thanks again for being part of this journey!

View attachment 3997072
I like the idea of remake, it would make both graphics and story much better.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
it really depends on excactly what kind of graphical enhancements he is talking about. streamlining text is always a good idea.

Reactions: tmu500

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Sometimes I wonder " is it really a Adult Visual Novel? "

Mini-Games, Sandbox, Point & Click, Puzzle, Combat, Turn Based Combat, RPG t.gif

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725976918026.png

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I’m excited to share that the development of Timebound version 0.3 is officially underway! A huge thank you to everyone who participated in the recent poll—your feedback has been invaluable. Based on your input, I’ve decided to continue advancing the story in version 0.3 while also striving to enhance the overall experience of Timebound.

That said, I want to be transparent about my situation. Due to financial constraints, I’m currently unable to dedicate all my time to Timebound and have had to take on additional work outside of the project. As a result, progress on version 0.3 might take a bit longer than usual. Nevertheless, please know that I’m fully committed to giving this project my all and will continue to develop it during my free time with the same level of passion and care.

Lastly, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all my amazing patrons, both new and long-standing. Your support truly fuels my motivation to keep pushing forward. Thank you everyone for being on this journey with me and for your continued belief in Timebound. Stay tuned for the upcoming update!

With appreciation,
Lyn

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: tmu500

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

View attachment 4019265

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I’m excited to share that the development of Timebound version 0.3 is officially underway! A huge thank you to everyone who participated in the recent poll—your feedback has been invaluable. Based on your input, I’ve decided to continue advancing the story in version 0.3 while also striving to enhance the overall experience of Timebound.

That said, I want to be transparent about my situation. Due to financial constraints, I’m currently unable to dedicate all my time to Timebound and have had to take on additional work outside of the project. As a result, progress on version 0.3 might take a bit longer than usual. Nevertheless, please know that I’m fully committed to giving this project my all and will continue to develop it during my free time with the same level of passion and care.

Lastly, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all my amazing patrons, both new and long-standing. Your support truly fuels my motivation to keep pushing forward. Thank you everyone for being on this journey with me and for your continued belief in Timebound. Stay tuned for the upcoming update!

With appreciation,
Lyn
Thank you for the message and keep up the great work.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Just played it and I gotta say, the people who gave those super low ratings on the game were absolutely acting in bad faith.

This game is not "manifested perfection" by any means, but it absolutely does not deserve the low ratings it got.

It is easily, at the bare minimum, a 3-star game. Most people that enjoy laid-back, funny and not very serious or immersive story-telling would probably think of this is a 4-star.

I can only assume it's some childish people who get a boner over taking malicious action against others for no reason.

If you're gonna write a review, just be fair with it instead of letting your own expectations of what the game *should be* (in your subjective opinion) get in the way of what it is.

You have every right to not like a story, but writing biased disingenuous reviews on it is really fucking shitty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hitsu Kaito

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726712902041.png

Hey everyone! I’m excited to share a quick progress update as I’ve reached the 10% completion mark for the next version of Timebound. Here’s what’s been added so far:

Changelog:

• 617 lines of new code
  • 89 new renders
  • 3 new animations
This update brings more visual enhancements, improved storytelling, and some polished animations to further immerse you in the world of Timebound. Progress is moving steadily, and I can't wait to show you more soon. Thank you so much for your continued support—stay tuned for more updates!

Best,
Lyn

Reactions: Ka1tzer

yup88888

Sep 2, 2021
Are you supposed to loose to the cheating Blue eyed lady???
Seems unreal

I've taken note of some feedback regarding the minigame in version 0.2 that some players found frustrating. In response, I've made a few adjustments to enhance your experience. Here are the changes:
  • Removed the rollback block on each riddle. Now, if you answer incorrectly or miss pressing the buzzer in time, you can backtrack.
  • Eased the difficulty of the arm wrestling game.
  • Removed the rollback block in the spot-the-difference game.
  • Added a skip button for each dance move in the dance challenge.
  • Lowered the victory threshold for the dance challenge from 60 points to 50.
I hope these updates make the gameplay more enjoyable for you. Thank you so much for playing my game and for sharing your valuable feedback.

Download Links:

PC:

Mac:
Android:
The dev made an update with and mini games adjustments, now you can at least win

Reactions: BGRW2020

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Wow this game is so amazing, can't wait until future installments. Take all the time you need to get things rolling and will see you in the next update.

I can't pick a favorite character so I usually go for full harem route XD

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes