Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover3.png

Overview:
Gifted a second lease on life and extraordinary powers by a benevolent goddess(?), you face a crucial choice: embrace the opportunity to transform your existence positively, or succumb to the allure of vengeance and be consumed by its darkness. Navigate this visual novel as you explore the depths of your newfound abilities and grapple with the moral dilemmas that come with them.
Will you rise above the desire for revenge and use your gifts for the greater good, or will you succumb to the tempting path of retribution, risking everything in the process?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-06
Release Date: 2023-12-05
Developer: ABUBA -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -

jjjddd.png sddsds.png october13night03.png mcroomlin0.png 17backstory04.png 17bath014.png 17astridbackstory02.png lilystellaris03.png tessa_jog03.png 17afterastrid01b.png 1end03.png 3.png awakebedroom06.png backstory0.png goddessbedsex03.png goddessbedsex08.png lily_cat01.png lilybackstory01.png mcwalk01.png roomafternoon03extra1.png

Last edited:

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Will you rise above the desire for revenge and use your gifts for the greater good, or will you succumb to the tempting path of retribution, risking everything in the process?
if the dark path is taken, I hope at least that sweet catto is spared.

cute catto

• • • • •

Godspeed with your project, Abuba;
thanks for sharing it.

cheers!

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
1002335981.jpg
Gifted a second lease on life and extraordinary powers by a benevolent goddess
a goddess or demon? She doesn't really look like a goddess, but if there is revenge it makes no difference :KEK: .(a story with the possibility of revenge is always welcome)

Leaving jokes aside, dev, since in dev notes it says that the game is based on choice, does that mean that kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice), and the player has no LI or forced scenes?

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

Reheake

Sep 22, 2023
So, we play as a loser who is saved by a goddess before suicide, grants the powers of hypnosis and returns him to the past, a few days before his girlfriend cheats on him. The first thing that for some reason comes to his mind is to record her sex with the boss in order to blackmail the boss, but, still being a loser, he is not even able to buy a hidden camera and agrees to a sound recording device. I would have expected that we would make this whore an slave litter or something, before all this happened, but his plan is some kind of cuckold fantasy. And this despite the fact that the goddess directly tells him that he will eventually be able to destroy the boss with his hypnosis

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Navigate this captivating visual novel as you explore the depths of your newfound abilities and grapple with the moral dilemmas that come with them. e process?

Are moral dilemmas avoidable? I don't like to grapple with. :sneaky:

Thanks for the share.
Abuba

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So, we play as a loser who is saved by a goddess before suicide, grants the powers of hypnosis and returns him to the past, a few days before his girlfriend cheats on him. The first thing that for some reason comes to his mind is to record her sex with the boss in order to blackmail the boss, but, still being a loser, he is not even able to buy a hidden camera and agrees to a sound recording device. I would have expected that we would make this whore an slave litter or something, before all this happened, but his plan is some kind of cuckold fantasy. And this despite the fact that the goddess directly tells him that he will eventually be able to destroy the boss with his hypnosis
You basically described the whole plot here, but allow me to address some others:
The goddess is obviously more of a succubus and the whole main plot will be about using the "hypnosis"(?) to fuck the girls. Primarily his Coworker Tessa and the bosses child, Lily. I put hypnosis in question mark because it "lessens resistance" and "hampers logical thinking". Basically just makes the girl go horny when he touches them.

The obvious theme here is about MC going on a ero-revenge rampage after being cucked prior the game start offscreen by his GF and his own boss. Tho the MC already showed the player he aint a bitch when he fucked the goddess multiple times on his first try and she said it was "the best thing ever" lol. However it also has as you mentioned dumb brain-fart logic of wanting the GF to catch them in the act and not instead of stopping it in the first place. Heck the game itself mentiones:
The whole "I use this material for blackmail, or maybe, even something more" is a after thought. But-> For what ? We already know we will fuck his daughter and his coworker. No one cares about the cheating Ex-GF hoe. If its about kicking him out of his position or money this is pretty much lame for "something more". If there is no hot milf involved you can throw this "plan" to the trash bin. However Im pretty sure in the long run you can change even the Ex-Hoe to be a loyal bitch to MC according to this:
Also, egg and grilled chicken but dont add my to the credits.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So instead of using his power to stop it he decides to not only let it happen but record it for "blackmail"? Wouldn't his power work better than blackmail? Hypnotizing him to do what you want isn't illegal or cuck shit. You can even make her stop being a whore before she becomes a whore.:FacePalm:
Edit: Someone already explained this shit.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes