• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Who's your favorite LI so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ElinusBlue

Oct 18, 2019
Latin fan here, I would like to say more things besides how much I liked it and how good the animations are but I really can't contribute anything that hasn't already been said, the only thing I could say is the same as everyone regarding To Hana, I would like to see her a little more developed, I mean, I don't know, it leaves me with the feeling that something is missing that when you decide not to hypnotize her she just leaves without further ado (if I remember correctly, I read that there were future plans with them like this I'll wait to play it again because it's worth it) I mean, I think it would be nice if the MC, knowing what happened, doesn't just break up without further ado but at least stays as friends or something like that, slowly repairing the bond. But hey, it's just my opinion.

PS: I really like all the work, the animations, the character designs and their respective animations, if I can in the future I will try to support it on Patreon since I consider that all this is worth it

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn, it really makes me feel bad to treat Hanna bad. I guess I will accept her into the Pack, as to honor the 7th Dogma of the Believers of Harem lol. Still wish there was a bit more conflict from her side. Curious how this will effect paths from now on since the game is kinda focused on using Hypno but then when you use it you will deal with its negative effects ?

I personally try not to use it as expect I think it makes the most possible sense, aka Tessa grabbing on her arms when she was jogging (As its the beginning of its story but also to see if it even works) and the first Rei scene (As in its the first "push" from MC part but also its what Rei actually wanted).

Reactions: ElinusBlue

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Somewhat amused both "ABUBA" and "Pasta" are acceptable 73rd names. (I chose Kitty. :D )

Also, "invincible" should probably be "invisible" whenever she's out in public. It goes without saying a goddess/succubus should be immune to damage of the non-sexual variety. ;)
Finally got around to replaying v0.3.0 from the start. When I choose the above names (yay new response!), both "mcroomabuba0" and "mcroompasta0" are not found. I didn't see them in the images folder; did Intern forget them?

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
Finally got around to replaying v0.3.0 from the start. When I choose the above names (yay new response!), both "mcroomabuba0" and "mcroompasta0" are not found. I didn't see them in the images folder; did Intern forget them?
I forgot them... I was planning to add new renders to those but remaking an old render have an issue where the lightning and colors don't match, so I was putting them off for later, and now forgor, sorry. Will add in 0.4.0

Reactions: syh653

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
You have to use hypnosis on Rei twice, Hana, Astrid, then Lily. Either you missed one or more, or you didn't start the game from the beginning, which is required for 0.3.0
I missed the hypnosis on Astrid. I'll restart the game next update and make sure to fix that. As I love the game, no problem with restarting. :ROFLMAO::love:

Reactions: ABUBUBABA

Tastetester12

Feb 26, 2022
Is this game dead?
No, it isn't dead as far as I'm aware. The next update just seems to be taking a little bit longer to be released since I think the dev was initially aiming for some time in January, I believe. And it isn't too uncommon for updates for various games on this site to come out a bit later than expected due to various reasons. From life stuff to just needing a bit more time in the oven than initially expected.

ABUBUBABA

Vineyard Vagrant
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
No, it isn't dead as far as I'm aware. The next update just seems to be taking a little bit longer to be released since I think the dev was initially aiming for some time in January, I believe. And it isn't too uncommon for updates for various games on this site to come out a bit later than expected due to various reasons. From life stuff to just needing a bit more time in the oven than initially expected.
No, as I've stated on 0.3 as of now I am completely occupied on my actual job and maybe for the next month too, stay tune though!

Jan 16, 2023
Massively underrated game. I had been itching for a good revenge story. My only concern is that the game seems to be focused on redeeming everyone who wronged the MC rather than on the revenge aspect, except for Stone. My advice is to step back and focus on what actually happened to MC that drove him to end his own life. One example of this is Hana, who at first seemed to be 100% just a bitch, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The whole revenge thing is always better when they actually deserve it.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Questions please

Good news everyone, TV 0.4 is pretty much done. However, since it's been a while, I've lost track of the questions I wanted to include in the end-of-chapter review. If you have a question, please comment here so I can see it. If it's too embarrassing, you can also DM me the question. Grazie!

Marvoch

Aug 24, 2023
Lily best girl, change my mind.

Spoiler: you can't.

Btw, great job tomato-dev, this game is so fun. I love the way Lilith talks, and the comic moments are gold.

Reactions: ABUBUBABA

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Massively underrated game. I had been itching for a good revenge story. My only concern is that the game seems to be focused on redeeming everyone who wronged the MC rather than on the revenge aspect, except for Stone. My advice is to step back and focus on what actually happened to MC that drove him to end his own life. One example of this is Hana, who at first seemed to be 100% just a bitch, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The whole revenge thing is always better when they actually deserve it.
So, she deserves it or not?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes