badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
is it possible to patch the new content from the PC version into the Mac version while we wait for the Mac version to be released? I know it's possible with renpy and rpgm, but not sure about this engine.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
is it possible to patch the new content from the PC version into the Mac version while we wait for the Mac version to be released? I know it's possible with renpy and rpgm, but not sure about this engine.
The mac version is available on our Patreon page, it was patch in the next hour!

Reactions: badnboujee

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hi , it seems that the incest patch is already updated to this r5 release, please update OP

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
When I’m trying to save, it makes a clicking noise and doesn’t tell me that I’ve saved the game. I opened up another application for “Lost Love”, it shows that I did save but whenever I try and load it, it just does the same clicking noise. The saves also don’t show where I saved at, just shows a white image.
Mmmm... Are you from a country that don't use the Gregorian Calendar system like Thailand or Arabic countries? I remember there was a problem for these guys.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
anybody have the updated incest patch?
edit: looks like when you go to download it there is already the version 5. please update the OP to reflect this, as currently it lists it as still version 4

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Also, I just noticed this college is weird, they have the gym on the 2nd floor ? :ROFLMAO:
French architect. I don't need to say more... :LOL:
There was a time not long ago when developers release updates every month, now ALL they releases 3 or 4 updates a year.
Some still do. Motkeyz on the other hand never released updates monthly.
No. There was once a time when you could do this, but since Unity version 2017 or 2018 it isn't possible anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What the hell is wrong with mcs chest? Is that Rob Liefeld's work? :LOL:
The nipple clamps are missing. :cool:

Reactions: badnboujee
4.60 star(s) 116 Votes