hi121212

Mar 3, 2021
I kinde feel that the old man jones is the mc himself or close related to him.
I kinde feel that the old man jones is the mc himself or close related to him.
I don't think so. I think that the old man Jones is the future John (Julia current husband) which comes from future in different dimension. First, the two men have a similar name (John and Jones). Besides, the most important point is these two men have the same personality (like to peek someone and spy camera on it) In chp 2, the young john (20years ago) like to peek the girls in the boy bathroom hole. In chp 1, the current john had peek his daughter nika and spy camera outside her room. Also in chp 1, the old man jones like to spy Julia and camera her outside home. Maybe the old man jones is the future john in different dimension and that dimension maybe has a older nika, the mc has married with Julia 20 years ago so the future john only can peek on Julia.

Reactions: Cunt

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
Ima big fan of this game n the renders but man all those "a few moments later" screens are annoying. is there a reason there's so many of them? especially mid sex scene

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
You don't need Visual C++ 2015 on Mac. Make sure you didn't delete English.zip. If you use the unrated patch make sure the game version match the unrated version.
Where is english.zip? This is all i have in packages under languages:

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Where is english.zip? This is all i have in packages under languages:
Uh, I don't even know what happened there, you're not supposed to extract the zip file inside the language folder which it looks like right now.

Did you delete English.zip and then Put in English_Unrated unpacked? THat's not how you should add a language pack to the game... Please just add the downloaded zip, start the game and click the flag in the main menu.

Reactions: klokan99 and Cunt

klokan99

Dec 26, 2019
Uh, I don't even know what happened there, you're not supposed to extract the zip file inside the language folder which it looks like right now.

Did you delete English.zip and then Put in English_Unrated unpacked? THat's not how you should add a language pack to the game... Please just add the downloaded zip, start the game and click the flag in the main menu.
No, I downloaded the mac version with jdownloader as a zip file, which was automatically unpacked by jdownloader. I didn't even know that there was a English.zip in languages folder.
Should I just pack it as a zip?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hey guys, how to run this game on linux ?
First install libwebp-dev or compile from source. Then mark the file executable (right click, permissions)
sudo apt-get install libwebp-dev
Compile from source follow instructions on:

Reactions: FireFrog

SexyGuyz

May 5, 2017
Can Someone plz upload save file at start of this update i lost mine and dont want to replay the entire game thnx

rilakk

Nov 11, 2017
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes