cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The same problem with black screen. I see only text. The same after installation webp codecs. MacOs - High Sierra 10.13.6. First part of the game work great.
I have tried to play it as a new game as well and not load my save. Still get the black screen with just dialogue on Mac High Sierra
for now it isn't working for old macOS version <10.14.

If you can you should update to macOS Mojave. Other Mac user running Mojave reported that it works for them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
you can use the save from chapter one if you want which i did . i had a glance at what happens when you click new game instead and you had to type your name in again . I dont know what else would be different as i stopped there . You can use your old save as long as you saved after the credits of chapter one . I loaded the new chapter with my old save and it works fine .
Choices you made in Chapter 1 will be used later in Chapter 2.

This is the reason why you should load your own save from Chapter 1.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Whelp, no Nika means maybe I'll wait a year or so before she's back into the picture. Kinda weak, this game was enjoyable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aesouh

fantonell

Dec 17, 2018
FIRST BETA VERSION

Ecco le traduzioni in italiano del gioco:
potete scegliere tra l'orginale o la versione patchata (o entrambe ;) )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENZIONE: la traduzione è stata eseguita con script automatico, potrebbero esserci errori
Buon Divertimento!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the Italian translations of the game:
you can choose between the original or the patched version (or both ;))
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ATTENTION: the translation has been performed with an automatic script, there could be errors
Have fun!!

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
So I assume the player is gonna father him self? He gets his mom pregnent with him self, players sperm will make the mom pregnant and the baby will be the player?? and then he is also father of bacon as well??
anyway, lots of gameplay, but prefer the "real" timeline, not the jumping in time stuff

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I agree, that's why i'm on Linux m8.
A man of culture as well! ;)
Image result for a man of culture

I tried different Linux distros on my VM, but all Debian based systems gave me the black window with dialogues. Now I'm not sure what cause this. Is it old hardware, did something went wrong during compiling the Linux build.... ???

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So I assume the player is gonna father him self? He gets his mom pregnent with him self, players sperm will make the mom pregnant and the baby will be the player?? and then he is also father of bacon as well??
hell no!

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
That was a really good and lengthy start to the new chapter. Really liked the younger versions of the characters including some of the new additions and you really can't beat a university/college type of setting when it comes to these games since you have all the classic hallmarks. Slutty cheerleaders, nerdy bookworms, jocks, bullies, teachers, etc... Really excited for everything that's coming.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
That was a really good and lengthy start to the new chapter. Really liked the younger versions of the characters including some of the new additions and you really can't beat a university/college type of setting when it comes to these games since you have all the classic hallmarks. Slutty cheerleaders, nerdy bookworms, jocks, bullies, teachers, etc... Really excited for everything that's coming.
Don't get used to it. Dev said that MC won't stay that timeline for whole chapter2.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Nice one. This game went from good to whatever this state is pretty fast.

If NTR is added my pledge is gone. NTR is a huge no go for me.
This game had NTR since the beginning the thing is it was always avoidable, well except in some very specific situations like the mom and dad, if one considers that NTR in the first place.

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes