SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ok cool was just wondering but that helps too :)

I searched the thread, but didn't notice anyting, but I just kind of skimmed. If you go back to the first page, then go to upper right, you can search, and it will only search this thread. Like 8 pages, didn't see much.

There is also a "hint" system to I forgot about.

Reactions: Bane84

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I already refunded, sorry, thanks for trying to help, but the developer is acting like a pig. no answer on steam, no answer here.
Well, this game isn't on Steam. Could have tried asking in the thread you had the game for here: Timestamps: Unconditional Love

Also

TiMESTAMPS.png

I'm not sure how many people in the last few weeks have been commenting on the wrong game.

Reactions: chudik and joni51

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
im no idea what is it ;0

cringe. what on my side? It is specifically written that you need cc 2015, I have it, I also completely reinstalled all the libraries 2 times, what else is on my side? Maybe something is on my side, ye, but I don’t see other comments from the developer on solving the problem.

I don’t really care that you don’t have problems, everyone’s hardware is different, but this semblance of a game in my understand should run on any hardware including a coffee machine, but as we see now, to run a visual novel you need to at least have the skills of a junior engineer microsoft to install the libraries in the "correct" order. (y)
No other software in my life has caused so many problems.
You've came in and shat all over the game and the developers and then get upset because somebody called you out on it. You're also claiming you got a refund on steam for this game that isn't even on steam yet.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi everyone! Is this game close to being completed? I mean If are there a lot of updates left. Thanks!
Well that did not help at all. It only says they work on part 2.
Not that many updates left before Chapter 2 is done. Maybe another 3 updates (max.) until Chapter 2 is complete. However, the number is not set in stone.

Reactions: lipe2410

DirtyJack777

Nov 19, 2020
I already refunded, sorry, thanks for trying to help, but the developer is acting like a pig. no answer on steam, no answer here.
Haha.What are you, a dove of peace or something?
The developer answers all questions about the game often in discord, less often in Steam. Temper your sense of self-importance
I am hilarious at what you put a badge facepalm.Although I guessed the reason for the failure of the release of the game in Germany

Last edited:
Reactions: joni51

DirtyJack777

Nov 19, 2020
im no idea mate, I had something like yours at first, it didn’t work, I deleted everything and manually installed some, as you can see nothing has changed, I really don’t understand why games with the Tetris level cause so many compatibility problems

If you refer to the earlier response from the developers, you only need 2015 c++, as you can see it is there, and nothing works.
I have a new laptop, it's couple weeks old, Windows is fresh, on the basis of which I can say that developers get money for air.

spent another hour, reinstalled everything according to the guide, the same thing, fck this basement indie creativity, im done
It works fine for me. Don't blame the developers for your own mistakes

Last edited:

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
has the dev said anything about some of the mentioned but not present woman making an appearance? like Gaz's mom, Molly's mom, Candice'sister, and jill's sisters. all of them have been mentioned several times and with Molly and gaz they seem to be major parts of their backgrounds.

I know the list of woman is getting big already, but really, whats the harm in another 5 milfs anyway?

also I think del mentioned she didnt have kids but after her most recent stuff with Molly ill admit I'm kind of hoping she's Molly's bio grandmother. idknif thats been done in a game yet

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes