shivatrance

Apr 27, 2020
Just downloaded and it says I need a password to play the game. Downloaded the "Apple MACINTOSH" (har, har, lulz) and I have no idea what to put here. Search has merited nothing... Please help! I love this story! I am becoming a Patreon next month when my budget gets fixed....reeeeallly don't want to wait. . .

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Thanks to everyone that wait to leak the game and those many that jump in by supporting us on Patreon, the return is very good! It makes a big impact!

There is other way to support a game, spreading the word about it in other places is also a good way to support.

For those that don't know, Place a Like on the first post on the first page of this thread also help us gain back some of our former visibility.

Rate this thread by giving 1 to 5 stars.

Thanks and enjoy the game!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Just downloaded and it says I need a password to play the game. Downloaded the "Apple MACINTOSH" (har, har, lulz) and I have no idea what to put here. Search has merited nothing... Please help! I love this story! I am becoming a Patreon next month when my budget gets fixed....reeeeallly don't want to wait. . .
In your users hidden folder AppData/Local/VNGINE or LocalLow/VNGINE you will find your game's setting file. Delete the file and reload the game. This will reset the parental control password.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Didn't play since first game. Super cool feelings, nice writing. Story hits the spot. 1 thing was out of place: when at the same day Heather asks MC to fuck her and couple hours later when he invite her over she says I'm not that kind of girl. Well, fuck.

If, by any chance, you're planning to drop your games in Steam, I will gladly buy them both.

GL and thx.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Didn't play since first game. Super cool feelings, nice writing. Story hits the spot. 1 thing was out of place: when at the same day Heather asks MC to fuck her and couple hours later when he invite her over she says I'm not that kind of girl. Well, fuck.

If, by any chance, you're planning to drop your games in Steam, I will gladly buy them both.

GL and thx.
Glad you liked it. I'm curious to know where this dialogues happens with Heather so I can verify what happens, maybe a condition that go wrong ;) We are close to release the first chapter on Steam!

shivatrance

Apr 27, 2020
In your users hidden folder AppData/Local/VNGINE or LocalLow/VNGINE you will find your game's setting file. Delete the file and reload the game. This will reset the parental control password.
I love both your work and you. NEVER CHANGE. Also your story is amazing here; I can't think of but a select few that even come close to the quality you and your team are producing. THANK YOU!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
Glad you liked it. I'm curious to know where this dialogues happens with Heather so I can verify what happens, maybe a condition that go wrong ;) We are close to release the first chapter on Steam!
i think you are one of the few devs that really enjoy doing this games, good job mate.

Reactions: Motkeyz

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
You really really need to play the game for yourself and see, whats the worst thing that can happen. Specially considering the cliffhanger chapter 1 ended on, there is just so much good stuff in chapter 2

4. Again play the game to see what happens
doesnt matter how much good stuff there is when motkeyz is constantly pushing bacon and heather. this could have all just been avoided with an option to keep them separated. i mean you guys go on and on about stuff being avoidable but that isnt the like biggest one isnt.

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
What do you mean his girl? In case you haven't heard women are people too and can have agency and decide for themselves. You are not MC. You are a dude with one hand on the keyboard and the other on your genitals choosing between choice A and B. It's crazy you feel jealous for a fictional character who's willingly choising to spread the love and at no point feel himself jealous.
going woke for some program coded characters really??
:WaitWhat::BootyTime::poop:
incase you forgot this is f95 not twitter...

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Anyone getting screen tearing during the cinematics. I saw no options in the menu. I tried turning on Vsync in Nvidia but I am still getting them.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
As for the 2nd game Lost Love. I simply read what others are saying.
Objection! Hearsay!
lesbian action. How MC is not joining in, just watching etc...
Chapter 2 has 3 minor lesbian scenes:
- MC peeking through a hole in the wall.
- MC phone call with Nika and Monica.
- John peeking at Piper through the hole in the wall.
And just a few comments back I saw someone say that the lap dace from Gaz to Bacon is not avoidable.
Yes, because the scene is an important story element which is linked to the first few ingame days of Chapter 1.
completely shut down Hearthe x Bacon relationship.
You can't because Heather x Bacon was intended to be in the story.
And shuting down the relationship between Julia and her husband.
Timestamps is not a harem or netori game. The story is designed to support multiple protagonist and not only on MC and his POV.
Pls, help me. I can't start game, They say: "Failed to load il2cpp"...!!!
What does it mean??
Make sure your download is complete and your anti virus didn't delete any files.
The uncensored "translation" says it's old. Anyone have the new one?
For each update you have to download a new patch. Check the first post on first page (OP).
Quick question - is this the Platinum edition? I'm just asking because the animated menu is missing.
The leaked version here is the Gold tier version without animated menu (non Platinum Edition).
Just downloaded and it says I need a password to play the game.
Mac/Linux
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love -> delete game.settings file and restart the game.

4.60 star(s) 118 Votes