Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Cool update))) A lot of sex. Pleased with the moment where the girlfriend and mother found a common language through sex. And the end is generally plague

Reactions: xooocaail.com

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
OMG, between the Dad's reaction and Nika's comment at the end... I can't decide which was funnier!

Great update. Can't wait for the fallout!

txd69420

Nov 15, 2020
" This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall! "

THIS SHOULD BE BANNED IN THIS FORUM. with/without user consent. this is not china

Xanado

May 9, 2018
" This games can collect and send anonymous user statistics over internet to Unity if you allow it through the firewall. This is only to help the developers see how many people are playing, if you don't like it you can block it via firewall! "

THIS SHOULD BE BANNED IN THIS FORUM. with/without user consent. this is not china
It's clearly stated in the OP so it is not so bad.(In general I don't like internet connectivity on a offline game either). You don't have to run it before you block it. Just open the advanced windows firewall settings. Create a "block all" rule in both directions and point it to the game.exe. Done.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Infidel

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I lost my saves awhile back and have to restart chapter 2 which isn't a big deal. However, I don't want to go through Chapter 1 again so can anyone tell me what the chapter 1 import save affects?

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
HIDE THE SALAMI WTF LMAO, MY OPINION ON THIS GAME IS GETTING HIGHER AND HIGHER EVERY UPDATE. PROPS

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Ok not much for me but an interesting update.
I told myself I'd stop following this game if the next update didn't have a sex scene with Gaz or Aliza. It didn't, but then it has a scene with Gaz where she has little makeup and looks more beautiful than ever.
Not sure what to do now... maybe wait one more update...

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes