Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
where is the save files at this game?
Saves are located in hidden folders!

Save location on Windows (use Windows+R):
%localappdata%/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves

Save location on Mac (Use Finder):
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves
and you need to show hidden files to see it (Shift+Command+.)

Save location on Linux:
~/.local/share/VNGINE/Timestamps Lost Love/Saves
fbb1ebd2-fc0c-4766-a014-473903617ad3_text.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
NOTES: After some trial and error, finally have a compression that cuts this release in half. This is a complete release, it already has the "UNRATED" language, it has a full save if you want to use it, and is fully patched.

Lovely Day.gif

Timestamps: Lost Love [R11 PE P1] [Motkeyz]

COMPRESSED:

WinX64:
- -

WinX32:
- -

Last edited:

T-E-S-C-O

Dec 15, 2022
i need some help i just downloaded the newest version and extracted it and when i try to run it it stops halfway and closes

bradstev

May 13, 2018
I've found what I think is a bug, and i've done a search to see if anyone else has found it without much of a result. The MC is reminiscing over his growing connection with Julia and how they do everything together over a background of them dating. Afterward, a scene appears with him sat with his head in her lap and the monolgue says that one thing always leads to another before it zooms in on his face next to her tits...but then it freezes. I can't click on anything, forward, skip, whatever.

Am I being an idiot?

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
NOTES: After some trial and error, finally have a compression that cuts this release in half. This is a complete release, it already has the "UNRATED" language, it has a full save if you want to use it, and is fully patched.

View attachment 3339735

Timestamps: Lost Love [R11 PE P1] [Motkeyz]

COMPRESSED:

WinX64:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

WinX32:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Being that you were able to compress the game, means you know the password for the images. Care to share it. Cheers

RadioMan

Nov 19, 2019
I've found what I think is a bug, and i've done a search to see if anyone else has found it without much of a result. The MC is reminiscing over his growing connection with Julia and how they do everything together over a background of them dating. Afterward, a scene appears with him sat with his head in her lap and the monolgue says that one thing always leads to another before it zooms in on his face next to her tits...but then it freezes. I can't click on anything, forward, skip, whatever.

Am I being an idiot?
The bug you're talking about was discovered long time ago and are many discussion about it.

Solution is simple: save when issue happens, then reload and continue playing.

So, do you really want an answer to your question?!

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2018

Bob450

Mar 6, 2018
The bug you're talking about was discovered long time ago and are many discussion about it.

Solution is simple: save when issue happens, then reload and continue playing.

So, do you really want an answer to your question?!
Been encountering same issue. The solution you suggest does not work.

Whats the soltion to this freeze? Saving in the scene and reloding it, does nothing to me ... it just loads into a black screen
Same

I love that people are smug about knowing solution they wouldn't tell but point out the supposed stupidity of the posters requesting answers

Z77Z

Nov 12, 2023
Save for "R11 PE" with 100% unlocked gallery.
No "Different path" captions. All options inside scenes unlocked too.
(There are a few locked options, but they are just triggers for transitions between scenes, so they are not important.)
Enjoy.
Sorry, please tell me how to make it work. Which folder should I put it in or do I need to change the file extension?
抱歉,請告訴我如何讓它發揮作用。我應該將其放在哪個資料夾中還是需要更改檔案副檔名?
Maybe this is a stupid question but please forgive me I don’t know how to use it and thank you for sharing
或許這是蠢問題但請原諒我不會使用並且感謝你的分享

2k4you

Sep 9, 2020
I need some help here. Just downloaded and started chapter 2 and I have freezes where I have to click multiple times and than it jumps a lot of dialog. I tried waiting but it seems like that I need to click to advance but than I will miss dialog.

I can scroll back and read it, but than it will freeze again on every "missed" dialog. I can read it in the histroy, but than I will miss the images. Is there a patch or something for this? I searched in this thread but coulnd't find anything, probably not the right keywords.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes