Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Such a scam
SVS are huge assholes, they steal our games only to then upload them again for their premium subscriptions, because the free "alternative" is useless. We don't get a cent from it, and they would be nothing without the creators, that goes for other similar sites as well. Really sucks... But we do hope anyway that we can get some new supporting fans, we've continously improved and strived to deliver the best updates possible, and this one is not an exception. We worked tirelessly to get this one out, just like every other update, and hope that as many people as possible will enjoy it and support our continued development. Even if you might not be able to monetarily support, when it eventually inevitably comes up here, at least you can like it, review it, talk about it, recommend it, it all helps a lot, and it's nice to see hard work appreciated :)

/A

Dec 1, 2019
SVS are huge assholes, they steal our games only to then upload them again for their premium subscriptions, because the free "alternative" is useless. We don't get a cent from it, and they would be nothing without the creators, that goes for other similar sites as well. Really sucks... But we do hope anyway that we can get some new supporting fans, we've continously improved and strived to deliver the best updates possible, and this one is not an exception. We worked tirelessly to get this one out, just like every other update, and hope that as many people as possible will enjoy it and support our continued development. Even if you might not be able to monetarily support, when it eventually inevitably comes up here, at least you can like it, review it, talk about it, recommend it, it all helps a lot, and it's nice to see hard work appreciated :)

/A
Thanks for all your hard work, love this game a lot :cool:

Reactions: VOYEUR and Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
After I update the links with R2 PE in some minutes from now, I'll make a post here stating that with the added comment "If you like this game, please consider supporting the developers." How's that sound?
We used to have that before, I havent actually looked at this OP that closely, but yes please, with a disclaimer in the original post of Unconditional Love. Now with the thread split Chapter 1 and chapter 2 we've taken a big hit really on awareness that this continuation of chapter 1 exists, as most people threadwatched the old post.

Everything helps :) Hopefully people will leave likes and reviews as well, get us back up on that top list! :D

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Aesouh it's OBVIOUS that, with your regular high quality updates you are trying to trick us. Admit the TRUTH. This is ALL about increasing MEMBERSHIP in the great Pro-Pancake Conspiracy. :devilish: I VOW that I will resist your EVIL ways while I support and enjoy this GREAT game. :)

Looking forward to playing the new content when it leaks (or it's available to my poor cheapskate tier). Keep up the good work, and convince Motkeyz to give us some WAFFLES darn it. :)

Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I wonder why SVSComics generally choose the worst possible servers to update their files.

400 max per file? Premium Only? 30 kbps? Damn!
SVS gets a kickback from the premium file hosts. They post pirated software to premium hosts, people sign up to download it, and they make money.

F95zone posts pirated software to free hosts and doesn't make any money from the downloads. We also foster a community, and encourage support for the developers. We're noble pirates, not thieving scammers. :p

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

/A
Unfortunately, "likes" don't pay the bills and keep good devs going. You guys have a great game and, like with a few of the guys I follow, its absolute bullshit how this all goes. I get that it is pretty much just accepted at this point....but that doesn't make it right.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well time for me to hit the bed and try to sleep after turning the day and night upside down. Hopefully I will wake up to a ray of sunshine in this thread, discord and not least patreon :p Ciao ciao

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Updated OP with 64 bit windows links. If you like this game, don't forget to show your support to the dev in your own way.
I guess the leaker shit on those that uses other systems like Linux etc again.. Oh well, people know where to get em :)

Reactions: Reese286
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes