lWFDl

May 8, 2017
My dude, it's pretty clear at this point that MC is his father as well as his own father as well as the father of his sister and literally every other character.
That you are your own father was clear for me, the minute I saw the flashback in the first game with mom and heather. Some things remind me of the movie Predestination... Fantastic movie by the way!

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Ahh man.. I thought the 1st game has abandoned until now and i was wondering why an abandoned game shown as completed.. :/

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So Ozymandius... I mean Cernunnos. Why don't you tell us all how you really feel about Old Man Jones?
Is he a future Bacon who's trying to fix something, or ensure a desired outcome?

What about the "other" MC with him?
Thoughts on him and the times he probably had sex with all the women?

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I don't know if you have any experience from a strip club or so but their job is usually not to make you nut, they are the to just tease you and keep you on the hook, it's Bacon's problem he couldn't handle it, seeing what gaz did to him it was basically only a lapdance and a tease, it would've been a different story if she had told him she would make him cum or if she kissed him.
That depends on the strip club and or the entertainer. Some clubs in Vegas leave the discretion of how far they go without crossing the line into brothel territory to the entertainer. Some entertainers will try to make you nut. A tell-tell sign an entertainer is trying to make you nut, is if she doesn't change position. If she's constantly changing positions she doesn't want you to nut.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sadly they split our thread here and LOT of poeple dont even know we have a chapter 2 for the game...
Which is kinda also a mystery in itself because:

Chapter 1 thread has a link to chapter 2 and the end of chapter 1 game, version end screen and the credits tells that there is a chapter 2 coming not in any shape or form that its abandoned or completed, as well as our website and other announcements, but i guess some of those are easier to miss than expected...

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
So many interesting events happened, nice update. Story keeps getting weirder and complicated.

Honestly fuck Bacon. He's used the MC as a guinea pig for his invention, has willingly screwed up countless time streams to figure out how things will happen in his own (resulting in multiple deaths, at least two vengeful time travelers, and gods alone know what else,) and has wiped the MC's memories gods only know how many times and we only have his word that the MC consented to said memory wipes. If he wasn't needed to get Nika back to her sexy younger self I'd drop him down a well.
Agreed so much. He was already suspicious, I never got warmed to him in the first place. This update confirmed to me that he is a manipulative, lying fat schmuck. I hope this won't get buried later on and players can decide for MC for what to do with him. Right now it makes sense we are bound to him because of Nika and the time machine. I don't even wanna talk about the teasing of "sharing" since I already dislike him. I'm sure developer will make it optional if something like that ever happens so I'm not that worried.

Onto the more interesting stuff, is Maureen the best actor in the world? I'm thinking her mother gave major slip-ups and she was talking about Maureen as she is the one that can manipulate MC and rein him from finding out everything about their role in the plot. I mean so far Maureen was the perfect girlfriend everyone wishes for, I'm guessing this subplot will end up with MC learns everything and players get the option to breakup with her for other LI's or decides to forgive her. Will be interesting to see.

Lastly and most importantly.. Dr.Rivers, nooooooo! Don't forget me.. I was waiting for her scenes for such a long time. And she forgot about MC.. This will torture Aliza fans even more since it will take longer for her to get reacquainted with the MC..
Screenshot (66).png
Please don't torture us Aliza fans anymore.. I'm waiting for her since the first season of the game. My favorite since the moment she got introduced..

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
can someone help me?
I get this error every time I run the game
they could many reasons why it crashes for you. I would need to see your player log file to narrow down the issue for that.
Press Windows + r and type $appdata$ and navigate to locallow/VNGINE folder.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ok, the files you uploaded were for Chapter 1 but I you can't start it either... so to make Chapter 1 and 2 work try to extract a fresh copy on your desktop and not on your E drive. Check if the game starts or not... if it starts then move it over to E drive.

Note for Chapter 1: if you are from a country which doesn't use the Gregorian Date System then change it.

Last edited:

mawajie

Nov 11, 2017
o
ok, the files you updated were for Chapter 1 but I you can't start it either... so to make Chapter 1 and 2 work try to extract a fresh copy on your desktop and not on your E drive. Check if the game starts or not... if it starts then move it over to E drive.

Note for Chapter 1: if you are from a country which doesn't use the Gregorian Date System then change it.
ok thank you, I'll try it

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes