Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Thank you fo this new update !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a Juliana fan, I'l not a big fan of the hair curlers... Also, please, don't have her her hair cut, don't even mention it in a dialog or you will be responsible of my heart attack !

Crippy

May 28, 2018
A little confused here. I found Unconditional Love. Is there Lost Love [Chapter 1] and then this one? If so, I cannot find a link to it. All searches lead me here.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
So, Dan, am I to assume that there is only 2 games...Unconditional Love and Lost Love? Looking at the OP, it looks like there is a chapter 1 to Lost Love.
Chapter 1 is Unconditional Love
Chapter 2 is Lost Love (not completed)

Reactions: cold_arctus

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Chapter 1 is Unconditional Love
Chapter 2 is Lost Love (not completed)
Hah.. Chapter one is REALY: Timestamps, love the Pancakes.

Chapter 2: Timestamps, Pancakes of the past.

Chapter 3: Timestamps, Ignore your Pancake addiction and eat more.

Sorry but the voices in my head made me do this. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. I have FINALY played part3 and am working my way thru part4. While I DO appreciate the reference to WAFFLES, I'm VERY disappointed that we haven't seen or eaten any. -Sigh-

arms99

May 11, 2018
Finally the update I've been waiting for since I started playing this game years ago. Some quality time with young Nika :love:.

As much as I like milf Nika, young Nika is my number 1 girl. Although, if we somehow manage to save milf Nika and keep young Nika as well, I think we'd have the makings of the best threesome ever.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
so grandmother is a part of the beach house sex club and probably gets fucked by strangers. knowing old Nika was owner's business partner she must have done the same. is MC's dad the only normal one in the whole family?
except old Nika told the MC that their grandmother is loyal and don't sleep with other men, she may be there to support her husband or for other women??

skai

Nov 17, 2016
CG (pictures/animations) Timestamps, Lost Love [R4 PE]

Password for .vngine files:
Code:
Wait A Minute, Doc. Are You Telling Me You Built A Time Machine...Out Of A DeLorean?
Gonna miss those funny youtube clips.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
so grandmother is a part of the beach house sex club and probably gets fucked by strangers. knowing old Nika was owner's business partner she must have done the same. is MC's dad the only normal one in the whole family?
Who said MC's dad is normal? You really chose to ignore what is happening between MC's dad & Nika (specially in first season).

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
except old Nika told the MC that their grandmother is loyal and don't sleep with other men, she may be there to support her husband or for other women??
when does she say that? maybe i don't remember. if you can tell me when she says that i'll revisit that scene.

BTW a woman can stay loyal and have sex with multiple partners if the husband agrees. I guess grandparents are in an open relationship since they are a part of the sex club and going by that video of grandmother they are more than just members. maybe they take part in activities too.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
when does she say that? maybe i don't remember. if you can tell me when she says that i'll revisit that scene.

BTW a woman can stay loyal and have sex with multiple partners if the husband agrees. I guess grandparents are in an open relationship since they are a part of the sex club and going by that video of grandmother they are more than just members. maybe they take part in activities too.
MILF Nika talks about the grandparents with the MC in her kitchen the night before Bacon pulls him back. While talking about the MC's experiences at the 'Beach House' club, there is talk about the the old man taking part in things while the GLORIOUS Lady does not take part in any activities with anyone but the Old Man.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I hope that this post doesn't cause any spoilers for any events, but DOES help people wanting to re-view the scene.

P.P.S. Long live the Moose (and maybe a Squirrel), We NEED Waffles, and Praise the Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018
Hey Guys I found a Bug.

Day 12 Heather Fun does not complete for me. You make it to the bed and it starts looping at the cunnilingus bit.

Steps Tried:

1. Save and loaded
  2. Went to last choice and continued
  3. Restarted the game and tried step 1 and 2
  4. Skipped the scene and went into replay
All result in the loop. The replay just ends at the cunnilingus abruptly.

I have to skip that scene (as in choose not to stay) to continue.

Any help is Appreciated.
I've encountered this issue also I haven't been able to find a solution yet sadly

4.60 star(s) 116 Votes