cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Every time I download the game 2 error's keep popping up saying 1 archive is corrupted and 1 file is corrupted and the game is just a blank white screen, any advice will be appreciated thanks :)
What could cause this:
- You use an outdated version of WinRaR -> update or use something else like 7zip.
- Your AV program corrupts the file during or after download.

Reactions: Mr Secret

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Great game, I have fun playing it, it has many nods to other games such as AWAM, BeingADIK, Deluca Family, City of Broken Dreamers ... in the end I almost think it was the end damn devs xD there are still many questions to be resolved, they could not do this to us haha

How long is there between updates?

Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
That was really enjoyable, a marked improvement over chapter 1. The time travel story was interesting and pretty well written, as was the whole Nika storyline + it added some QoL improvements like being able to skip scenes.
I don't know if this is correct, but it seems the choice to tell Nika that you love her or to stay friends could have major ramifications for your relationship with Maureen and could possibly close that route off. I suggest everyone should keep a backup save for that choice :)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
That was really enjoyable, a marked improvement over chapter 1. The time travel story was interesting and pretty well written, as was the whole Nika storyline + it added some QoL improvements like being able to skip scenes.
I don't know if this is correct, but it seems the choice to tell Nika that you love her or to stay friends could have major ramifications for your relationship with Maureen and could possibly close that route off. I suggest everyone should keep a backup save for that choice :)
Crap. I hit some key by mistake and now I have a full screen of dialog. I checked the controls and I dont see anything there that would do that. Can someone help me get rid of the dialog? Many thanks.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Crap. I hit some key by mistake and now I have a full screen of dialog. I checked the controls and I dont see anything there that would do that. Can someone help me get rid of the dialog? Many thanks.
Can you please upload a screenshot.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
So what is the different path can some explain and how you get it thx . Or the is smoking

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi, you probably pressed the dialogue history button in the bottom right corner, just press it again :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So what is the different path can some explain and how you get it thx . Or the is smoking
Smoking or non smoking doesnt show as different paths, it has to be something else.

4.60 star(s) 117 Votes