bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I find the render quality pretty good and want to check this one out.
I see I also should check the other game out first since its the Prequel.
Checked for avoidable NTR content there and sadly its not avoidable and she even liked doing it ? Im talking about the forced BJ scene. Well, thats a yikes for me. And from the comments most of the LI are more of the slutty type of girls I suppose ?

What about this one ? Do I NEED to play the other one to understand whats happening in this game ?
And how bad is the NTR here ? From the commnets Its varies between "No Real NTR because X" to "it was removed/changed because of Patreon" and "Yes it is".
If you are talking about the forced BJ on heather, that is avoidable (if you choose to beat the shit out of the guy).

Only NTR scene as far as I remember. (although i always picked choices to keep to myself sooooo, besides the seeing parents fuck, although to my knowledge once you touch the mom you don't see that happen again).

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
If you are talking about the forced BJ on heather, that is avoidable (if you choose to beat the shit out of the guy).

Only NTR scene as far as I remember. (although i always picked choices to keep to myself sooooo, besides the seeing parents fuck, although to my knowledge once you touch the mom you don't see that happen again).
Oh, that dosent sound that bad. I thought from the comments that you could only intervene AFTER she did the BJ, aka after getting cucked because she liked it.
And you sure you dont get forced to watch your own mother getting banged after you chose her route too ?
I dont mind it necessarily if its just once scene since they are your parents and you didnt started to romance her but I get the vibe since many of the LI are prostitutes and erotic dancers thats its more focused on voyeurism then everything else.
I am wrong here ?

Well, dev said itself it has swinging/sharing content which is avoidable. If its really avoidable and not just skippable then that should be tolerable.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Ah I think I'm out.
Such a long wait and still nothing new with the girls I'm here for (Gaz & adult Aliza).
Game is well made and has high production value though, it's just not for me.
Best of luck!

Last edited:

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Cool, it was like I was seeing the same things as the beginning of chapter 2 but with some new script... Wait a minute, that was exactly it. And it only took a few months to be released.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Oh, that dosent sound that bad. I thought from the comments that you could only intervene AFTER she did the BJ, aka after getting cucked because she liked it.
And you sure you dont get forced to watch your own mother getting banged after you chose her route too ?
I dont mind it necessarily if its just once scene since they are your parents and you didnt started to romance her but I get the vibe since many of the LI are prostitutes and erotic dancers thats its more focused on voyeurism then everything else.
I am wrong here ?

Well, dev said itself it has swinging/sharing content which is avoidable. If its really avoidable and not just skippable then that should be tolerable.
From memory, you have to choose to share and swing.

The bj thing is a result of choice, if you choose to be a wimp.... don't be a wimp, choose to be a hero and grab that bat and swing with the power of Hercules!

Comments can be misleading btw. If you want peace of mind you can check the walkthroughs.

I almost missed out on LISC reading comments only (game had a certain vibe that was intentionally misleading in the prologue, does a complete tonal 180 after prologue and is where the game actually starts). Is now one of my lookout for games.

As for the LI's being protitutes and erotic dancers, pretty much most of the voyeruism is MC watching them alone (outside of that mom and dad scene right at the start to set up some context, being the dad can't keep up and wants a break). While there are certainly some slutty characters, as far as that goes you can for the most part keep them to yourself once they are yours (as far as I know that is). I haven't played this sequel yet, so I can't speak for it, but i would assume it is more or less the same.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Timestamps: Lost Love R7 PE torrent
any way to break up the torrent? I don't need the russian and mac versions. Tried deselecting from the "torrent contents" menu, but BitTorrent still says the download is 25.8 GB.

Nevermind, it is actually broken up into what i need, the main screen just shows 25.8 GB but only downloads 4.1

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 119 Votes