SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Also to people that are skeptics about piracy hurting the game support: Well now we really have it black on white that we've gotten more support since release and we still continue to get some new support every day. Previously as soon as it went out to the public we would stop reciving new supporters and in some cases even lose some because its the platinum version that went up here and not the regular one, even before the gold tier would have gotten their access!
OK, I can totally relate to this!
I agree, that you need to earn your money and that a longer waiting time is good for your game!

And also whoever earlier was skeptic about the thread split here and if it hurt us exposure wise, I was checking analytics numbers, we lost like 80% of the active players between end of release 1 and first release of chapter 2, although it didnt affect patron support negatively per se because people supporting us knew 100% well that chapte 2 was coming it didnt help us grow either. I spent a lot of time during chapter 1 development helping people here on F95 with tech support and stuff, answering all the questions, listening to feedback etc. I loved engaging with the fans.
Sorry, but what??? o_O

First you complain about this site and then you want to tell us how it negatively effected your game, when Season 2 was split?

So let me summarize, it's bad that f95 supports the stealing of your game and 2nd it's bad it's split your game thread? WOW, is that a double negative? Does this make it a positiv effect? :cool:
I mean, it must be good from your point when 80% of the pirates stopped playing your game? makes that you have not lost 80% of money!
I think the part that you are missing with all your ranting is, that f95 also has positive effects, that you just missed to mention. Minor details you know, so small in fact, that you complain about, when they are missing.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
OK, I can totally relate to this!
I agree, that you need to earn your money and that a longer waiting time is good for your game!

Sorry, but what??? o_O
We use to be in TOP 12 games before they split the threads when we release chapter 2. We loose that visibility. Have we ever said F95 is not good for visibility? No, we even give support here, it means we care. (It's the only forum we support outside our discord) We said it's hurt our support when it become available on any other site than our official Patreon. The visibility that this gave us, of course help us spread the word we exist, some convert from free downloader to supporter. Is it the majority, no, but we welcome everyone ;)

In the best world of respect to the creator of any games, if a place like here can wait until all our supporters got the game, everyone will be happy. 10 days is the wait time for us, for months of team works. I know you want to play it now, I understand some don't have the money to help us continue to create the game or any other game after. This 10 days matters! . Let's try it!

I want to personnally thank you for everyones that holds the game, it really make a difference!

Last edited:

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
I really like this game, the artwork is great and the story is pretty good.

But i'm simply not willing to pay a monthly amount of money for a game. Never have done, never will. I'll outright buy a game if i want it. However, i find most triple A games to be too expensive at €60~€70,-. Paying for this game at the lowest tier where you actually get the game means paying € 54,- a year (and it still means having to wait 10 days after release).
Considering the amount content in every release, it really isn't worth that kind of money in my opinion.

Whatever, perhaps i'll donate some money when it's finished.

EDIT: I'm not saying the devs should hurry up or anything, i'll happily wait until it's on F95, especially since i'm not paying. The above comment is simply in response to earlier comments about having to wait for release on f95 or paying for the game and being able to download it from patreon.

Crazia

Jun 28, 2018
To be fair most people would not pay $5-20 per month from the beginning of development to a completed release for any game. Early access/adult games are almost double whammys because more often than not you will get burned for your support.

This isn't directed at Mot or this team specifically, as their development cycle has been pretty consistent and communicative. That said, due to the nature of this website, the users shouldn't really be chastised directly for fulfilling the purpose of the forum.

Overall, I would rather wait a couple days or weeks for a team that's consistent, than get a game immediately that has 4-6 months or more for every release cycle, and even then sometimes with little fresh content or dev response.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
We use to be in TOP 12 games before they split the threads when we release chapter 2. We loose that visibility. Have we ever said F95 is not good for visibility?
I appreciate your answer and might have misunderstood the initial post!
I've experienced the split and totally follow that it was a big hit and I asked myself many times if I would have found & played your game at a later point in time.
I'm not questioning the waiting and I have to patient as a pirate too ;-) which feels fair to me. And it also has happened for me that I have joined a patreon to shoot some money to a developer. So let's see ...

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
10 days is the wait time for us, for months of team works. I know you want to play it now, I understand some don't have the money to help us continue to create the game or any other game after. This 10 days matters! . Let's try it!

I want to personnally thank you for everyones that holds the game, it really make a difference!

Thank you. This is Precisely what I was asking for when I asked earlier.
Thank you again for your and your team's hard work on this project so far.

Cheers

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
The thread split was bullshit then and continues to be even more bullshit now. DMD never had its thread split even though it's on Chapter 4 by now. Neither did Sunshine Love or Being a DIK, both of which recently started up second installs. The Awakening got to keep its separate prologue on the same page, with instructions to play it first before downloading the main game. Hell, Dual Family doesn't even have its thread split, even though its creator lost his fucking mind and started developing artsy spinoffs and reboots. That fucking abomination has four separate installs of lunacy on its page and nobody bats an eye.

I have no idea why the mods got so pissy when Lost Love started up, and they basically ignored everyone who said to keep the threads merged at the time. Maybe they didn't like that you gave it a slightly different name? I'd raise holy hell with the mods so you can get back your front page visibility.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The thread split was bullshit then and continues to be even more bullshit now. DMD never had its thread split even though it's on Chapter 4 by now. Neither did Sunshine Love or Being a DIK, both of which recently started up second installs. The Awakening got to keep its separate prologue on the same page, with instructions to play it first before downloading the main game. Hell, Dual Family doesn't even have its thread split, even though its creator lost his fucking mind and started developing artsy spinoffs and reboots. That fucking abomination has four separate installs of lunacy on its page and nobody bats an eye.

I have no idea why the mods got so pissy when Lost Love started up, and they basically ignored everyone who said to keep the threads merged at the time. Maybe they didn't like that you gave it a slightly different name? I'd raise holy hell with the mods so you can get back your front page visibility.
The split was done by a "lesser" mod who didn't know what he was doing and even called Lost Love a "prequel". :FacePalm: But Lost Love is neither a pre- nor a sequel. Or do people consider season 2 of Being a DIK a sequel and season 3 aka Interlude a prequel, since it tells the story before MC started college? :unsure:Anyway, mods/staff members and Sam refused to merge the threads because F95 was getting a total overhaul soon™. This was 2 years ago and the overhaul hasn't happened yet. :HideThePain:

Yes, mods very pissed that we changed the subtitle to Lost Love. :devilish:

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
The split was done by a "lesser" mod who didn't know what he was doing and even called Lost Love a "prequel". :FacePalm: But Lost Love is neither a pre- nor a sequel. Or do people consider season 2 of Being a DIK a sequel and season 3 aka Interlude a prequel, since it tells the story before MC started college? :unsure:Anyway, mods/staff members and Sam refused to merge the threads because F95 was getting a total overhaul soon™. This was 2 years ago and the overhaul hasn't happened yet. :HideThePain:

This site is under perpetual construction, like it's a stretch of highway in the midwestern USA. It's certainly no excuse for the unconscionable decision to leave you guys hanging. The only moral justification for sites like these to exist is that it brings exposure and advertising to game devs that wouldn't get it through traditional media or storefronts. Patreon traffic is your literal lifeblood and they cut off all the hard work and attention you gained through Chapter 1 with a "fuck you" and a "Completed" tag.

Reactions: cold_arctus

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

They initially did the same to Echoes Of Lust (now Lust Theory).
I was vocal when that happened; I and a few other users asked them not to do it and I personally gave the example of this game and how it damaged its exposure.
Not long afterwards, their decision was reversed and Echoes Of Lust was never split into 2 threads. God, how I regret helping those @+*`^.....

Reactions: cold_arctus

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Frankly, it is impossible not to give credit to the developer and his team. Because this game gets financial support far below what it deserves.
(Sorry for my poor english)
Read their Patreon goals & tier lvls, at the mist of the pandemic they had reached highest +-1000 patreon, last update was dud. They have what they have = quasi-free market economy + decent content.
They initially did the same to Echoes Of Lust (now Lust Theory).
I was vocal when that happened; I and a few other users asked them not to do it and I personally gave the example of this game and how it damaged its exposure.
Not long afterwards, their decision was reversed and Echoes Of Lust was never split into 2 threads. God, how I regret helping those @+*`^.....
A hero is truly needed, not to leak the game, but to merge the forum threads (Ch1&Ch2)
What is the reasoning for merging threads for these 2 titles? TS:UL , TS:LL so the Timestamp name isn't enough they had to add chapter 2 in the title also as if that will make any difference to the fappers who played the first one.
Exposure right....Unity & VN tag will automatically limit their exposure which mods should look into that as there were choice options in one of the previous updates so maybe remove the VN tag but merging threads not sure why other than devs interests.

Reactions: LudMiliarder

MrAndyARG

Oct 2, 2020
I mean, the first page describes all the links to the content related to the dev, it shouldn't be an issue for those who are newcomers or even players who played the first episode. The process to create an upgraded game is either begin from scratch or use prototypes of the first version, you can see they use the models and scenarios from the original project but they upgraded it with new animations, even making it smoother than TS:UL and it takes a shit ton of time to create renders with nowadays standards, even for a single dev it could take months just to do a new chapter.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes