Mod Unity Timestamps, Unconditional Love [v0.5.3PE] [Motkeyz] Red White | %100 Turkish

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
189960_183605_Banner1027 (1).jpg

English Explanation

The game is completely Turkish. Texts have been improved, the story becomes understandable.
can come to our address and support us and you can choose the next game.

Turkish Explanation | Türkçe Açıklama

Oyun tamamen Türkçe. Metinler geliştirildi, hikaye anlaşılabilir hale geldi.
adresimize gelip bize destek çıkabilir ve bir sonraki yapacağımız oyunu siz belirleyebilirsiniz.​

Updated: 2019-03-26
Game/Creator: @Motkeyz - @Aesouh |
Modder: @RedWhite |
Teammates: @RidiculAwsome
Mod Version: v0.5.3PE
Game Version: v0.5.3PE
Language: Turkish

Features
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Main Game: Timestamps

121893_0.4.1_Screenshot4.png 121892_0.4.1_Screenshot3.png 121896_0.4.1_Screenshot7.png 183621_DAY4-MCR-MAureen43C.jpg 183625_1Day6-Jul-wakeup37.jpg 183630_Bacon-Day3-Scut03.jpg 183607_KitchenDay5-20.jpg 183627_Day5-Backyard031b.jpg 183629_DAY4-Heather-Sun07b.jpg

Last edited:

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Note: Please let us know if there are any deficiencies. We can correct it in the other update.
Not: Herhangi bir eksiklik varsa lütfen bize bildirin. Diğer güncellemede düzeltebiliriz.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Good work but, why would you release this as a separate game, instead of just adding the language to OP of the original thread? Did you modify the client as well? It shouldn't be separated from the main game and thread?

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Good work but, why would you release this as a separate game, instead of just adding the language to OP of the original thread? Did you modify the client as well? It shouldn't be separated from the main game and thread?
That's better, mate. So far we have made all our translations in this way. We are a team and there are more than 400+ people waiting for these translations on our server. :coffee: I don't think that's gonna be a problem for you.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That's better, mate. So far we have made all our translations in this way. We are a team and there are more than 400+ people waiting for these translations on our server. :coffee: I don't think that's gonna be a problem for you.
I made the translation system so portable to be able to easily share language files not to separately upload the game, we already made sure to add credits inside the translation file as well for whoever loads the language. It also separates the threads. I actually don't think this makes any sense. All the other translations are shared in the main thread as well, what makes this different?

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
I made the translation system so portable to be able to easily share language files not to separately upload the game, we already made sure to add credits inside the translation file as well for whoever loads the language. It also separates the threads. I actually don't think this makes any sense. All the other translations are shared in the main thread as well, what makes this different?
Let's talk private, please.

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Let's talk private, please.
The thread can stay, I don't see an issue with it being here. If you both reach a resolve please let me know.

Also please include a translation of non-English comments made in threads!

Thank you both

Reactions: RedWhite

RedWhite

Modder
Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
The thread can stay, I don't see an issue with it being here. If you both reach a resolve please let me know.

Also please include a translation of non-English comments made in threads!

Thank you both
We solved our problem. I'll ask them to add their Turkish.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi,

It's better if you name it Turkish.zip, since it's not english :)

Also is this based on the original language or the modded version from FamilyFriendly?

Reactions: RedWhite

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I forgot to change, and I will renew soon
Thanks for your hard work on the translation! I'll add it to OP in the original thread. Which version is this translation based on?

sceme965

Jan 10, 2019
Siyah ekran hatası alıyorum diye oynayamamıştım. Şimdi Türkçe yama yayınlanmış kahroldum :(
I couldn't play it because I got a black screen error. Now the Turkish patch has been released :(