popcron

Sep 15, 2018
Im on mac, downloaded the latest version, it says:

The application “Timestamps 1.0 PE P1” can’t be opened.

Help? Is it because the Mac version of the game is 32bit and the Mac's can only play 64bit? Thats the only idea I have. If so how do I fix it? Thanks in advance.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Im on mac, downloaded the latest version, it says:

The application “Timestamps 1.0 PE P1” can’t be opened.

Help? Is it because the Mac version of the game is 32bit and the Mac's can only play 64bit? Thats the only idea I have. If so how do I fix it? Thanks in advance.
Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x [drag and drop game.app into terminal] hit enter

Sometimes apostrophes in front and end of game.app path is needed, but it depends on how you system is set up. If it doesn't work use goobdoob's permission fixer: https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/

popcron

Sep 15, 2018

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was starting to like this game, but there's too much Bacon in this for me.
There's no such thing as too much bacon.
Haven't you ever heard of the glory that is a BLT?
Bacon
Little More Bacon
Top With Bacon

Bacon is God.

Anyway this game is not NTR so stop worrying. Netori, possibly but not netorare.

• Haha
Reactions: Motkeyz

Qtranger

Nov 1, 2019
There's no such thing as too much bacon.
Haven't you ever heard of the glory that is a BLT?
Bacon
Little More Bacon
Top With Bacon

Bacon is God.

Anyway this game is not NTR so stop worrying. Netori, possibly but not netorare.
That's good, but still can't enjoy the scenes with Bacon. Call me greedy, but I prefer his mother to myself

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
That's good, but still can't enjoy the scenes with Bacon. Call me greedy, but I prefer his mother to myself
I can't remember any scenes where Bacon actually gets Heather. I remember VR scenes written by Bacon but they don't count because they're not the real Heather.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I can't remember any scenes where Bacon actually gets Heather. I remember VR scenes written by Bacon but they don't count because they're not the real Heather.
It was a recorded trip of Bacon's. He repeated the scene over and over until he finally got what he wanted. ;)
Bacon is the true MC of the story. Without him MC would have never fucked Juli & Co.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
hi guys i need help after gaz suck me in the park at the day 3 i can't find the clues apparently it's at a motel but there aren't motel in my map can someone help me plz ?

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Is it possible for anyone to port it for android?
:unsure:
Why is everyone asking someone to make a port? and do it yourself? it’s just a matter of reversing the game after receiving the sources, adding the necessary libraries and writing a couple hundred of lines of code to support the touchpad, screen orientation, etc.
Is it that hard? just a couple of months of work

The ethical part (about asking permission from developers) is not taken into account at all?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moda

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Insanely hot artwork and animations in both part 1 and 2! Love the stories to, I only wish it was possible to get the complete games in one go. I wish I could erase all my memory of this game so I can play it again for the first time. Keep up the good work and please don´t abandon this ever. One thing, must you use that engine? Would prefer a renpy version, if it can be made as good.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
One thing, must you use that engine? Would prefer a renpy version, if it can be made as good.
The engine comes with the developer since it is his own framework (actual game engine) which is used in Unity.

Did you run into some issues while playing the game?

Reactions: Shiva0067

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Insanely hot artwork and animations in both part 1 and 2! Love the stories to, I only wish it was possible to get the complete games in one go. I wish I could erase all my memory of this game so I can play it again for the first time. Keep up the good work and please don´t abandon this ever. One thing, must you use that engine? Would prefer a renpy version, if it can be made as good.
As long as we get a decent support over the game, there is no reason to abandon it, never been in our plan! I told you many time, its because of the supporter that we are able to create this game and the future one that we have panned!

About the engine, VNgine have been develop and keep growing with Timestamps, it's a powerfull engine that i like to use!

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes