RPGM - Completed - Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison [v1.03] [shinachiku-castella]

1. 5.00 star(s)

r34X

This would be my pick for best RPGM game out there just over Noxian Nights.

The art is great, the story is good, progression is great, and the scenes with descriptions are well written.

Deserves more good ratings and more games in a very similar style by the dev.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kal Von Fiend

While It must be said shinachiku-castella works are unique
    I must say this is one of the finest games out there.

A MUST PLAY

The game-play is * * * * *

The game-play is revolutionary, and should be what RPGM games should feel like. There is no grind yet RPG elements and fights are amicable and enjoyable.

3 stars for no grinding feeling cause lets be honest that's not the kind of grinding we're here for.
    Grinding enthusiasts and such masochists will be disappointed.
    1 for ingenuity
    1 for a recollection room and an in built guide to scenes
    No stars were deducted for bugs for none were found, at least no game breaking ones were detected

Content
    Image quality * * * *
    Amount * * * *
    Writing * * * *
    Variation * * *

Variation did seem a bit lacking (as the game is heavily focused on just corruption), thus one star was deducted for lack variety or even introduction of newer content in the lines of newer corruption modalities.
    However, all sorts of old corruption ideas were indeed incorporated both flawlessly and in totality.
    Thus a total of 3 stars for complete content

Writing quality, image quality and content amount were quite satisfying and fulfilling.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BGhoulJK

While Tiina has caught my attention for the past few days, I've been trying to hold myself back but it's not possible. This game has literally a good storyline and even if I get the events it will invert back and still save the part which I find cool. One of the best gameplays I've ever played. The only reason I gave this game 4/5 instead of 5/5 is because I actually have this sense of guilt towards the characters. It's hard to avoid the sex scenes. And some of them I feel uncomfortable.
    It's probably because I felt bad for Tiina and Cecille(not sure how to spell her name).

EDIT: NO NO NO IT'S A 5/5.
    The ending was the best. Now I feel bad LMfao.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

grimmzy

Great rpg with amazing artwork
    good story as well
    would highly suggest this one

great themes with two great female protags that follow each their own corruption paths with multiple endings and scenes that are easy to find
  5. 5.00 star(s)

kylemorre

Fantastic H content with a really good main story. Enjoyed this one immensely.

I'd put this as a must play for those who love corruption games that have a good progression system.

Actual gameplay was decent but nothing special. The art was good. Would have liked some more scenes though
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Fargoon

-This game is very good at making the female characters feel strong at the same time easily manipulated, great for a hentai game.
    -The CGs are filled with sex with passion with dirty-old-ugly-boy-men .
    -The length of the game is just right.
    -NO bugs for me.
    -The game has recollection room which is great way to not miss any scene in the story.

Had a couple of good Faps !