RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

PikoPiko

Dec 2, 2018
How to exit the starting location? i managed to escape the first girl, but I can't get ouf of her house.
You have to treat the girls like a vehicle. Outside the school there is not much you can do outside of finding a new girl or getting back to the one that brought you there.

Reactions: Atorod

Shadow9855

Aug 22, 2021
How can I get Shina anal vore? I stuck in her breast scene for so long, can I end breast scene and straight to it or I need to follow the level?

StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
How can I get Shina anal vore? I stuck in her breast scene for so long, can I end breast scene and straight to it or I need to follow the level?
Become friendly enough with her to be put in her panty drawer overnight and sneak into her panties for the opportunity to climb in yourself or try to escape over and over in the classroom until she gets annoyed and she'll punish you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow9855

Shadow9855

Aug 22, 2021
Become friendly enough with her to be put in her panty drawer overnight and sneak into her panties for the opportunity to climb in yourself or try to escape over and over in the classroom until she gets annoyed and she'll punish you.
Thank you so much^^
I already get it by following the walkthrough

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes