RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

judo456

May 10, 2020
Its pretty clear what happened lol, he got cocky thinking he could become some big game producer and leave his only hit behind just to realize anything he makes now flops. This still doesn't give any hope he is back on tma for good tbh, this update has been 95% done since 2021 if not earlier. He has just been holding onto it as a backup plan to release in this kind of scenario. People data mined the game when its last major update happened and already found most of the art and mechanics in the data files.

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
I was surprised and overjoyed to see this updated (always wanted more Kasumi) but it's amazing how quickly that excitement is soured when, following a multi-year wait, you're notified to expect another long hiatus of indeterminate length and that this is pretty much it for the game unless it gets remade in a different engine.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Yea this dev is not the best as far I can tell and was told. Literally some one says one thing and I see a paragraph about how annoyed the dev is or something. 2 years for, not supriced not the first time anyway sadly.

Let's see, but I don't have higher hopes.

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Bro im not talking about saves im just looking for data folder where data of the game storages.
It's hidden in the .exe. You have to open it as archive and extract all the files. If you're looking for images, there's nothing new outside of Kasumi.

Mar 2, 2023
Im honestly wondering if anything does change by being negative or postitve, because i've been ignoring her for a while but nothing is happening

Hanzonordestino

Sep 16, 2023
how to get the AV scene of Kasumi?
if you Sneak inside in her butt, u gonna end up inside her Nuts... doesn't make sense :LOL:

Last edited:

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
how to get the AV scene of Kasumi?
if you Sneak inside in her butt, u gonna end up inside her Nuts... doesn't make sense :LOL:
Make a separate save, enter her testicles and make her nut in class (something she REALLY doesn't want to do). She'll take you to the school restroom. Quickly escape here, then make your way back to where she's seated in class and talk to her/walk into her.

Repeat this process and you'll notice she gets increasingly angry when it comes to reclaiming the player character.

Eventually a threshold will be reached and instead of forcing the player character down their shaft, they'll say they no longer deserve to be stored in such a clean area and will instead shove them up where the sun don't shine at which point the escape sequences will now be more similar to her mother's.

Edit: The time you have to get her to nut in class is on a time limit. If you take too long the class will end and the day will proceed to the next time block / location.

Reactions: Hanzonordestino

bramdalf

Aug 1, 2017
Make a separate save, enter her testicles and make her nut in class (something she REALLY doesn't want to do). She'll take you to the school restroom. Quickly escape here, then make your way back to where she's seated in class and talk to her/walk into her.
How do you mean quickly? Having a really hard time trying to escape her, any tricks (or possibly save edits) that I can do to make it easier?

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
How do you mean quickly? Having a really hard time trying to escape her, any tricks (or possibly save edits) that I can do to make it easier?
maybe using easy mode can help, since there is no content locked between difficulties AFAIK

Aracno

Jan 13, 2020
You can cheese the game with repeat casting of Miscurrent on Kushi-Mitama(twice in a row to reduce drowsiness) or by setting stamina on max with Cheat Engine.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes