RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Gynkuru

Oct 3, 2021
discord links are dead,
are they not updating this game any were else ?
Nope. The dev started 3 other game projects in the meantime, always posts the same pictures for teasers when people start pressing up about TMA. Which means, long story short, he just doesn't want to say he's not really willing to go on with this game. Or maybe he's using his best game as a tool to advertise his other projects. Well, it's been over 2 years since the last update, time to move on.

Edit: The dev just annouced the discord server rebrand. So yeah, this will slowly get sucked into the void even further.

Last edited:

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
As much as I hate to say how this is a good game but the dev is well, yall know. Seems to be a light in the end of the tunnel, but that light keeps going further and further.

Server got revamped and it's CLEAR from the reactions that Tiny Misadventure is 2x more desires than all other games. And a new teaser.

I alredy lost hope. But who knows Screenshot_20230604_123144_Discord.jpg

mmmooo55

Oct 3, 2020
i don't really know what exactly it's teasing..? i think that image at the end is already a scene in the game, so is the teaser that she masturbates during the night, but we don't see the visuals in the teaser? i don't mean to sound negative but i am confuse.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
i don't really know what exactly it's teasing..? i think that image at the end is already a scene in the game, so is the teaser that she masturbates during the night, but we don't see the visuals in the teaser? i don't mean to sound negative but i am confuse.
i was to but thats it....its mostly just sound and a image of kasumi (Futa) at school.
There is a new Teaser, of kasumi again jerking off.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Well, putting this here so F95zone send me a notification when something new drops

TMA even tho being annoying as fuck sometimes, still hold the title of being one of the best games in the vorarephilia community

Reactions: Xarem 23
Aug 4, 2018
why is this game being marked as abondoned when the dev says they are still working on it
so i think the abandoned mark is for the dev havent really posted any updates for ppl to play just teasers on discord and other places on v0.3 + updates.
but never actuly show that they will post it or update it somwere, also last game verition 0.3 was realesed early 2021

Reactions: judo456

Xtravagant

Jan 16, 2023
Got out of the book fairly easily but now I'm stuck with the futanari and she's coming off to be next to impossible to escape from, any action with her sees you getting pulled back in and losting energy like crazy. The magic does basically nothing to help when it's clear that its purpose. Getting karma is also terrible, two at most while said magic does barely anything meaning its a waste.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.301 16/05/21 (from his side)

judo456

May 10, 2020
Game is dead, dude is stuck in a discord circle jerk of his alt accounts and personal friends defending him for somehow making 0 progress on a game (mind you, an rpgmaker game without any complex mechanics) that has been waiting years for an update. Dude literally cries victim the moment anyone even asks for a progress update now.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I'm genuinely impressed with the quality of the art in the game, the story is good for what it sets out to do as well.
The dick vore is pretty gay, something for bi-sexuals but you can avoid Kasumi by climbing into her school bag so I appreciate that.

It's a shame the game looks abandoned... Apparently, the dev in their discord claims it's not but it's been several years and we're still on 0.3 so doesn't look good for the future of the game. I hope I'm wrong, Shina is easily my favorite so I hope to see more content/story progression with her.

I will say the game does need some sort of official walkthrough or story tracker in the game because If not for the chads who posted maps and online walkthroughs I never would of known about the other 3 girls or how to reach them.

Reactions: Thefirstviking
Aug 4, 2018
I'm genuinely impressed with the quality of the art in the game, the story is good for what it sets out to do as well.
The dick vore is pretty gay, something for bi-sexuals but you can avoid Kasumi by climbing into her school bag so I appreciate that.

It's a shame the game looks abandoned... Apparently, the dev in their discord claims it's not but it's been several years and we're still on 0.3 so doesn't look good for the future of the game. I hope I'm wrong, Shina is easily my favorite so I hope to see more content/story progression with her.

I will say the game does need some sort of official walkthrough or story tracker in the game because If not for the chads who posted maps and online walkthroughs I never would of known about the other 3 girls or how to reach them.

Yeah i think most here would love to se some content to this game, sadly as most ppl have realised that been following this it probly not going to happen,

• Sad
Reactions: ItzSpc
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes