RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

judo456

May 10, 2020
So it's NOT dead. Supriced thought it was View attachment 2049033
No its pretty much dead, the dev tricked me with this at first too but this is all content he had made over 8 months prior before quitting and posted it as if its a new teaser to make it look like he is working on an update. He hasn't even completed 25% of the update yet and it has been over a year without a single actual update that is not an excuse. No one is forcing the guy to make and things and he can quit whenever he wants but its annoying when he keeps pretending hes working on it and lying then acting offended and instabanning anyone that even asks if the game is alive or dead saying things like "I am being personally harassed and attacked and feel so depressed" from one random dude asking in general chat "Is this game still being worked on". Overall this dude is toxic and is in denial that this game may be to much for him to handle. Like bro its RPGmaker, it really isnt that hard I have made games with friends 3 times as complicated in a month simply doing an hour a day and I am not even close too good or professional

TechTips

May 21, 2018
No its pretty much dead, the dev tricked me with this at first too but this is all content he had made over 8 months prior before quitting and posted it as if its a new teaser to make it look like he is working on an update. He hasn't even completed 25% of the update yet and it has been over a year without a single actual update that is not an excuse. No one is forcing the guy to make and things and he can quit whenever he wants but its annoying when he keeps pretending hes working on it and lying then acting offended and instabanning anyone that even asks if the game is alive or dead saying things like "I am being personally harassed and attacked and feel so depressed" from one random dude asking in general chat "Is this game still being worked on". Overall this dude is toxic and is in denial that this game may be to much for him to handle. Like bro its RPGmaker, it really isnt that hard I have made games with friends 3 times as complicated in a month simply doing an hour a day and I am not even close too good or professional
Honestly, I'd rather he just admit it's too much work for him, and he doesn't feel like working on it. He should give the project to some people who actually can get the work done, or give up on it altogether, just be up-front about it.

FallenSystem

Oct 12, 2019
idk if people did read his statement about his team on TMA in April or not though, but I do agree that this is dragging too long. People need more transparent about TMA project I believe.
Also because of the new projects (yes, a new one called Stripster has been revealed recently, with pretty much the same team who created FVD), I also don't think the game will be revived in foreseeable future.

Reactions: XMHK

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Yea after the newest post. This game is technically dead. He started working on a new game so, yep.

ComicSans726

May 23, 2020
For anyone who wants the TMA discord server, here's a new link, it might expire after a bit though

Reactions: Gjapttwy
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes