RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Tiny v0.301 Compressed (Untested)

Win 601 MB/~82 MB :

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
I left the discord server because the game wasn't going anywhere, but, redemption arc?
after so long? UNLESS there's QoL stuff; maybe a girl's progress tracker; a bunch of new content not only for the futa but for a bunch of other characters; and a steady development not being hindered by how many projects the devs decide to tackle at once, I don't see it happening unfortunately

Reactions: XMHK and ItzSpc
Aug 4, 2018
Still wont belive untill i see somting new, also fact and funny is it about a year ago they said the game was not dead. is this going to become their yearly crave for supporters and patrions ?

Reactions: yonsisac

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
Color me interested. It actually came out. Here is the 0.4 update.

Also there is a super long post on the discord explaining why it took so long, tldr: split team, 0.3 update was hard, Kasumi herself was a hard character to code and they are not sure if this will be the final update with RPG maker VX ace being old or if a remake should be made. They will update.

I feel it will be the last, 2 years for this. Yea...

Aug 4, 2018
Color me interested. It actually came out. Here is the 0.4 update.

Also there is a super long post on the discord explaining why it took so long, tldr: split team, 0.3 update was hard, Kasumi herself was a hard character to code and they are not sure if this will be the final update with RPG maker VX ace being old or if a remake should be made. They will update.

I feel it will be the last, 2 years for this. Yea...

Mega
Any change log ?

Reactions: ItzSpc

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
Any change log ?
From the man himself on discord:

"[...]Well, first off, let's talk about what exactly has been added. As previously mentioned, this update features the extension of the relationship system to Kasumi. Like Shina, now how you interact with her will determine if she will grow to like or hate you. And the part of her body she deems best for you to fit at that given moment. Trying to sneak into her will also allow you to fully explore her sleeping body and try to crawl your way inside her orificies. How that will go it will depend entirely by her but I'm not gonna be too long on this. Shina should have shown you plenty how it works. Unlike her however, she will never try to conversate with you. She's kind when on good terms but not as much as Shina so it's a little to be expected.[...]"

as for the future of it, well...

"[...]Honestly, I struggle to say if this update will truly be the last one. The sure thing is that in any case, the game will be put in a long hiatus. I like the story, the mostly hidden lore we built and the girls. But years have passed, Rpg maker VX Ace feels outdated now and pretty tedious to work on. Better versions of the engine now exists and we even started to consider to work on either a remake or a continue of this project in hope to expand the fascinating world and lore we built on. I didn't decide if to fully commit to that new project but in case, we'll surely let you know.[...]"

can't say that I'm surprised tbh

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020

"[...]Well, first off, let's talk about what exactly has been added. As previously mentioned, this update features the extension of the relationship system to Kasumi. Like Shina, now how you interact with her will determine if she will grow to like or hate you. And the part of her body she deems best for you to fit at that given moment. Trying to sneak into her will also allow you to fully explore her sleeping body and try to crawl your way inside her orificies. How that will go it will depend entirely by her but I'm not gonna be too long on this. Shina should have shown you plenty how it works. Unlike her however, she will never try to conversate with you. She's kind when on good terms but not as much as Shina so it's a little to be expected.[...]"

"[...]Honestly, I struggle to say if this update will truly be the last one. The sure thing is that in any case, the game will be put in a long hiatus. I like the story, the mostly hidden lore we built and the girls. But years have passed, Rpg maker VX Ace feels outdated now and pretty tedious to work on. Better versions of the engine now exists and we even started to consider to work on either a remake or a continue of this project in hope to expand the fascinating world and lore we built on. I didn't decide if to fully commit to that new project but in case, we'll surely let you know.[...]"

Several years of delay and all we get is a little bit of Kasumi content? Shame.

Reactions: Oogabooga69

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020

I'm honestly quite disappointed that out of all the interesting characters it's just the futa one that's getting more content.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

I like panty entrapment scenes, is there any with Kasumi now? or anal vore with her?
jus wondering if its worth the time itll take to start a new game,

my fav scenes in the game is the Shina walk on the way to school and the maid scene where she sits on you in the kitchen

Reactions: crooklyn321

DarkZaMu996

Aug 8, 2023
It would be very sad if this game is left half done
with all the potential that the game has...
If he wants to finish the game so badly, at least finish the relationship system of the other 3 missing girls

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TinyMisadventures-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NovetFennix

Jan 27, 2021
My game file needs the vl graphic font someone remind me how to get the font, usually this is on older rpg maker games but I acc deleted the font thing.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes