RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ThatGuuy

Jun 4, 2021
I see on their eka page that its say there's "oral vore" and "Digestion (Implied)" stuff in the game but i've found no way to find these scene(s). can anyone help me?

ThatGuuy

Jun 4, 2021
hey I was trying to get shina angry at me but I only can get your relation with me to neutral-unfriendly ive been trying to follow the guide and haven't been doing anything at all and doing the bad answers to her questions any ideas?

Bahamut2813

Jul 20, 2018
hey I was trying to get shina angry at me but I only can get your relation with me to neutral-unfriendly ive been trying to follow the guide and haven't been doing anything at all and doing the bad answers to her questions any ideas?
As mentioned in guide, the bad answers on her questions decrease her relationship not too much.

Escaping without giving her orgasm decrease it more greatly but such escaping not so easy. Especially on normal mode. Also, dont return to her immediately after escaping. You should return to her only on the next day, otherwise relationship will not decrease too much.

mmmooo55

Oct 3, 2020
hay a little help here how do you get into shinas pussy ??
you'll need to start struggling every day and bringing her to orgasm except during school. theres a hidden number that goes up every time you bring her to orgasm. after that, you need to be getting the "good" ending to her conversatiions (getting breast smothered) which will allow you to transition from breastvore to unbirth, and eventually other routes once at full relationship.

alternatively, if you excape often or just do nothing over and over, you can get to her low relationship analvore scenes, (there's a way to get high relationship analvore, which has different dialogue)

Reactions: Flame_iscool

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Where are the first two games, Shrink EXP and Shrinking Fun? I can't seem to find them on this site, is this game a continuation of them in a different name?

Mejora

Jan 26, 2018
Where are the first two games, Shrink EXP and Shrinking Fun? I can't seem to find them on this site, is this game a continuation of them in a different name?
Those two arent in here, i believe both are in eka's forum and in giantesscity forum.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Those two arent in here, i believe both are in eka's forum and in giantesscity forum.
Thanks for the assist. I played all three, and whereas I know the third isn't finished yet (well, none of them are) I gotta say, Jesus these games are bad. If people enjoy them great, but holy shit what an exercise in frustration. Normal mode being "recommended", Christ- I get this game is geared for masochists, but masochists don't necessarily hate themselves and enjoy wasting time battling dickheaded RNG.
Fuck, I mean the dialogue's a huge improvement over the previous two games, there are some interesting scenarios, but I feel like none of it's worth the hassle. It's impossible to tell what girls will give you scenes and what will be just another copy+pasted chick with bladder issues without a guide, finding resting spots is annoying (and there's no guide for that) the "gameplay" hardly even has the sense of progression the first game did- at least in that one despite clicking an option and nothing else you got the RPG dopamine from gaining more strength and stamina.
If the other girls get their own conversations and special scenes like Shina does (the entire panty entrapment is about the one thing I'd actually praise) then maybe it can be a game worth the download time, but considering this guy's track record for finishing what he starts, I'm not gonna hold my breath.
Speaking of, fuck the fart lady. Why can't we have gas-free AV like the blue haired girl from Shrink EXP?
Fucking hell I think this game killed my endosoma fetish, sheesh.

Reactions: judo456 and p0m
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for the assist. I played all three, and whereas I know the third isn't finished yet (well, none of them are) I gotta say, Jesus these games are bad. If people enjoy them great, but holy shit what an exercise in frustration. Normal mode being "recommended", Christ- I get this game is geared for masochists, but masochists don't necessarily hate themselves and enjoy wasting time battling dickheaded RNG.
Fuck, I mean the dialogue's a huge improvement over the previous two games, there are some interesting scenarios, but I feel like none of it's worth the hassle. It's impossible to tell what girls will give you scenes and what will be just another copy+pasted chick with bladder issues without a guide, finding resting spots is annoying (and there's no guide for that) the "gameplay" hardly even has the sense of progression the first game did- at least in that one despite clicking an option and nothing else you got the RPG dopamine from gaining more strength and stamina.
If the other girls get their own conversations and special scenes like Shina does (the entire panty entrapment is about the one thing I'd actually praise) then maybe it can be a game worth the download time, but considering this guy's track record for finishing what he starts, I'm not gonna hold my breath.
Speaking of, fuck the fart lady. Why can't we have gas-free AV like the blue haired girl from Shrink EXP?
Fucking hell I think this game killed my endosoma fetish, sheesh.
Just gonna mention that I am 90% certain all 3 games are made by seperate devs. At the very least this one is made by someone else, but the other 2 I think are as well.

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Just gonna mention that I am 90% certain all 3 games are made by seperate devs. At the very least this one is made by someone else, but the other 2 I think are as well.
Oh, OK. I was thinking they were all the same guy because of how similar they all were.
Now that I got the sensationalism out of my system, I can deliver a more impartial review.
It feels like the game only really starts being a game after you get to the girls' (right now just Shina's) max affection level. Walking around on the bed while they're sleeping is pretty fun, hopefully we'll be able to do that for all the girls. Hopefully as well he sticks to just the five we have; anymore and I doubt the game will ever be finished. I'd rather lots of content for a small group rather than a trickle for a larger group. That means Tsubaki's gotta go, unless...
One thing that would be good, is if upon getting max affection with the girls you can ask them to take you to certain locations (within reason- I don't think any of them would be able to get to Akari's house, while Shina and Kasumi wouldn't be able to get into the club). As-is it's a pain that in order to get to certain places you have to ride it out in a girl- I feel like that idea in its current iteration was better on paper than it is in practice, especially when you have to suffer through farts to get to Akari, and if you're not into futa you have to suffer through that to get to Minami to suffer the farts to get to the fairy (who just goes for unbirth). If the more extreme girls were at dead-ends or had more steps to reach them it'd be a lot better I feel, though it's probably too late now to shift them all around.
On the point of max affection and being able to ask the girls to take you to locations outside of their usual haunts, it'd be a great source of extra content if two girls could interact with each other with your character in the middle- one suckling on Shina's breast while you're inside of it, for instance.
Failing that, if all the girls get as much content as Shina has I think I'll give this game another go. Hearing it's a different dev gives some hope that it'll see completion.

Bahamut2813

Jul 20, 2018
Oh, OK. I was thinking they were all the same guy because of how similar they all were.
Now that I got the sensationalism out of my system, I can deliver a more impartial review.
It feels like the game only really starts being a game after you get to the girls' (right now just Shina's) max affection level. Walking around on the bed while they're sleeping is pretty fun, hopefully we'll be able to do that for all the girls. Hopefully as well he sticks to just the five we have; anymore and I doubt the game will ever be finished. I'd rather lots of content for a small group rather than a trickle for a larger group. That means Tsubaki's gotta go, unless...
One thing that would be good, is if upon getting max affection with the girls you can ask them to take you to certain locations (within reason- I don't think any of them would be able to get to Akari's house, while Shina and Kasumi wouldn't be able to get into the club). As-is it's a pain that in order to get to certain places you have to ride it out in a girl- I feel like that idea in its current iteration was better on paper than it is in practice, especially when you have to suffer through farts to get to Akari, and if you're not into futa you have to suffer through that to get to Minami to suffer the farts to get to the fairy (who just goes for unbirth). If the more extreme girls were at dead-ends or had more steps to reach them it'd be a lot better I feel, though it's probably too late now to shift them all around.
On the point of max affection and being able to ask the girls to take you to locations outside of their usual haunts, it'd be a great source of extra content if two girls could interact with each other with your character in the middle- one suckling on Shina's breast while you're inside of it, for instance.
Failing that, if all the girls get as much content as Shina has I think I'll give this game another go. Hearing it's a different dev gives some hope that it'll see completion.
If you want get to Minami and skip Futa with Kasumi, just climb to Kasumi purse at school and she will transfer you to her home.
If you want skip Minami AV&Fart scenes to meet Akari, just raise Shina relationship to get Panty Entrapment scene and in the end of it you will be transfered to BathHouse where you can meet Akari.

In my opinion, travel system in this game is rather great. It's like in old-school hentai-rpg games, where you had to learn the girl routine before you realize how exactly to meet her. Your suggestion of travelling wherever you want from certain girl has no point. How Shina will get to the club if she just a schoolgirl? How she get to Kasumi/Minami house if she not familiar with them?

Reactions: Evizzy89 and XMHK

Galcoa

Nov 25, 2020
While I did enjoy it the difficulty definitely turned me off a bit and there was a point where I got softlocked (I think) and have since then stopped playing. I did play on easy mode and that was better. But I still got softlocked

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes