RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Garrisen

Nov 2, 2019
@ Bahamut2813
Spoiler that post. Thats not a change log. Thats speculation and plot reviel.
you want to help players write a walk through. But dont post spoilers

Fatedman

Dec 20, 2018
This update has been kind of a letdown, could have waited a lot longer on the next update for more content instead. I'm not only talking about new girls, there is more to the game than that. More powers, more places or more anything really. A hentai update was probaly not what everyone was looking forward to. Point is, update should have waited another half a year if needed to put more content in the game..

Reactions: Princess Carnival

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
What's this weird fetish called? I've seen giant/shrunk people before but not insertion in a way where you're treated like a pet and self pleasure toy. Literally have the weirdest boner as I play.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
For those wanting a full save, at the source some one posted a full save a month ago including quite literally everything exept (If i remember) Kasumi. all ghost done,etc. Just poiting it out if people dont know.
Here is the link to the original post, its the last in the page and there is a Mega link with the save collection for 0.3
Enjoy all

Reactions: kesmese152 and XMHK
Jul 26, 2020
[ButtPlay] - it has a 33% chance she will be sitting on a stool in the top-right room at the cafe instead of walking in the main hall. Approach her and a scene will appear. Contains sitting and farting.

So I wanted to trigger this scene, watched the walkthrough, slept and tried over 26 DAYS and somehow she never sits on a stool. Am I doing something wrong,super unlucky or is the 33% an absolute lie of a chance as i can't find her scene as a video anywhere on the internet?

1616787709320.png

Stiloar

Dec 22, 2018
So I wanted to trigger this scene, watched the walkthrough, slept and tried over 26 DAYS and somehow she never sits on a stool. Am I doing something wrong,super unlucky or is the 33% an absolute lie of a chance as i can't find her scene as a video anywhere on the internet?
It definitely does happen, I don't know how accurate the 33% chance is. Have you been caught and escaped from her? I think that's a requirement for the scene to trigger.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
she's sitting in different room, its upper right corner, you may have missed it because you searched wrong place

Bahamut2813

Jul 20, 2018
You have to met her first. 33% chance is taken from game scripts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, as mentioned, she's sitting in different room.
yuni.png
Here save file right beside her to trigger the scene (took me 2 days to happen)

Reactions: snaxxter
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes