RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Bahamut2813

Jul 20, 2018
First of all, the "Shina Relationship" system. The Girl has "Affection Level"(AL) and "Affection Points" (AP). Through the day you will earn AP, which will then change your AL. I haven`t figured out yet when the change of AL occure, but it seems it happens at the end of each scene. The change of AL will change the dialogues through the day and scenes and also will lead you to other scenes.

Here is the tips:
- if you spend in girl >= 5 times (full day), conversation event start
- when AL change, dialogue-window will appear after night
- the AL levels are: Hateful - Unfriendly - Neutral - Friendly - Very Friendly - MAX
- when AL change from friendly to very friendly UB scenes will change BV scenes
- when AL change from neutral to unfriendly AV scenes will change BV scenes
- escape will not change AL instantly but greatly decrease AP
- cumming during any AV scene always gives you AP
- if you go for anal in PantyEntrapment(PE) Game, then UB routine will change to AV routine scenes. Dialogues will also change
- looks like PE Game will appear when AL change to MAX (needs to test)
- more than one orgasm during scene don`t give you more AP
- conversation event (Q&A Game) change the AP very little, it only shows you BreastHug scene, when your answers Good, and Armpit scene when answers Bad

Bahamut2813

Jul 20, 2018
So here is the quick route to raise AL:
1. School - wriggle and get back to sleep, don't make her cum
2. Cafe - wriggle and get back to sleep, don't make her cum
3. Home (Evening) - wriggle, make her cum, go back to sleep or waste your stamina to 0
4. Sleep - wriggle, make her cum, make her cum after she awake, go to sleep or waste stamina
Conversation Event - try to get the good scene (BreastHug).

Quick route to decrease AL:
The easiest way is to do nothing for a few days or more. There is a Ignorance parameter in game that will decrease AP. Also you can escape at night or evening and then return to her. Also try get bad answers on Conversation Event.

Note: The Conversation Event Game have too many questions and answers to quickly print it all, so I will made this table later;)

Bahamut2813

Jul 20, 2018
Here is the Conversation Chart with Shina I've made.

Some new Tips:
1. First time conversation always HAPPY mood.
2. It is possible to raise AL without Conversation event at all. If you manage to escape during her cumming and return to her, then AP will decrease very-very little. So, follow the quick route to raise AL I've posted above and during sleep escape through her cumming, return to her and make her cum again. Then waste stamina.

Bahamut2813

Jul 20, 2018
Full walkthrough on Shina:

-= Shina =-
Starting girl. She spends morning at school, afternoon at cafe, evening and night at home.

[BreastVore] - initial scenes for this girl
- School1, School2 - you will get 1st scene if you was/return in her during her sleep. Second scene will appear if you make her cum or return to her in school.
- Cafe1, Cafe2 - you will get 1st scene if you was/return in her during her school. Second scene will appear if you make her cum or return to her in cafe.
- Home - you will get this scene if you was in her during her cafe or return to her in evening.
- Sleep1, Sleep2 - you will get 1st scene if you was in her at evening. Second scene will appear if you make her cum or return to her at night. Also she may lay in bed on her side or stomach - it is random at beginning or will switch between during your wriggling.

[Unbirth] - these scenes appears when you increase relationship with girl (read posts above how to)
- School1, School2 - you will get 1st scene if you was/return in her during her sleep. Second scene will appear if you make her cum or return to her in school.
- Cafe1, Cafe2 - you will get 1st scene if you was/return in her during her school. Second scene will appear if you make her cum or return to her in cafe.
- Night - you will get this scene if you was in her during her cafe or return to her in evening.
- Sleep1, Sleep2 - you will get 1st scene if you was in her at evening. Second scene will appear if you make her cum or return to her at night.

[AnalVore] - these scenes appears when you decrease relationship with girl (read posts above how to) or crawl in her asshole during Panty Entrapment scene.
- School - you will get this scene if you was in her during her sleep or return to her in school.
- Cafe - you will get this scene if you was in her during her school or return to her in cafe.
- Night - you will get this scene if you was in her during her cafe or return to her at evening.
- Sleep - you will get this scene if you was in her at evening or return to her at night.

[Armpit] - be rude or take harsh answers during Conversation Scene (read post above how to)

[BreastHug] - be nice or take good answers during Conversation Scene (read post above how to)

[Panty Entrapment] - increase relationship to MAX and get great result in Conversation Scene (read post above how to). After BreastHug she will place you to her drawer. Climb up on panties and event will start at the morning.
Important notes: there are 7 scenes
- morning dress up. this scene will play automatically at morning
- walking/stop/running. Shina will talk to herself
- walking/stop with friend. After 100 steps she will meet yazuha and start talk with her
- sitting/fart on bench. If she notice you this scene will appear and plays automatically. After that you will be back to her UB routine
- sitting/fart on bench with friend. If she notice you while talking with yazuha this scene will appear and plays automatically. Dialogue will be different
- AnalVore scene. Climb to her asshole, lick it while she walking and crawl in after it get loose. The UB day routine will change to AV routine. The scenes will be the same as if you reduced the relationship with her, but the dialogs during the scenes will be completely different.
- BathHouse undressing. Stay unnoticed all the time and the scene will play automatically. You will appear on BathHouse map then, where you can see Shina in pool but can't interact with her.

[Foot Trampling] - Approach her at school and this scene will appear. She sits in the room to the right of the toilet in the first row in front of the teacher.

[Conversation Scene (HandHold)] - spend in her 5 scenes, but don't escape. The scene will appear before night scene.

[Morning surprise] - if you return to her during night, this scene appear at the morning. Also it depends on what routine you have (BV, UB or AV)

Bahamut2813

Jul 20, 2018
Finally finished printing the full Walkthrough for this version of the game.

P.S. Judging by the descriptions of the game scripts, it looks like there will be OralVore, CockVore/Unbirth, AnalVore, BreastVore for Shina, Kasumi, Yuni and Akari, as well as Conversation/Relationship system for the last 3 girls.

zeldafreake

Sep 12, 2019
Finally finished printing the full Walkthrough for this version of the game.

P.S. Judging by the descriptions of the game scripts, it looks like there will be OralVore, CockVore/Unbirth, AnalVore, BreastVore for Shina, Kasumi, Yuni and Akari, as well as Conversation/Relationship system for the last 3 girls.
thank you for the hard work :)(y)

Reactions: Bahamut2813

SkydiverRed

Apr 4, 2020
Plz help..I ignored Shina for 7 days and also gave her bad answers in conversation yet I'm not getting AV scene.

Bahamut2813

Jul 20, 2018
Plz help..I ignored Shina for 7 days and also gave her bad answers in conversation yet I'm not getting AV scene.
Hey there, I've tried today to ignore her and give her bad answers and after 5-6 days she switch to AnalVore at the morning.
So, possibly a bug you have.

Try escape from her at least once then return to her. After this try again "Ignore-BadAnswers" routine.

funfetish

Jan 11, 2018
I love the games that went before this, shrinking fun for example, but this one is just fucking annoying! I've wasted so much time on being stuck and losing to the same bullshit rng

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes