RPGM Tiny Misadventures [v0.4] [DevS098]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
That's good news. Are you on the dev's discord? Care to share what's going about? Thanks in advance and cheers!
So far not many updates regarding new version, the server is active and people talk from time to time.
The last more relevant post were from a "New" game made from them (Not new, but new as in update wise) called Felarya Voracius Defense, its a vore tower defense as far i can tell, have not touched it. As of Misadventures, no news but clear aknowlagement that its not been dropped or such. Its gonna get a update, when? who knows.

But that is it so far, the game FVD (Felarya Voracius Defense) Is getting more updates often thats for sure. But regardless, best we can do is wait and wont mind, its a game made in there free time mostly. So its up to them when the update comes.

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
For those not in the discord. The developer made a announcement clarifying the lack of updates and such. In terms: it's just a small team and writters left, the only reason they are doing this game now, is because many people are counting on them and belive in said person. So update's will come whenever they are ready. As they promised a complete polished tiny adventure. Better wait than dissapoint.

Personally, I won't mind the wait as I know they are doing a amazing job. I mean look at the most recent teaser..wonder who that is hmmm:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

judo456

May 10, 2020
For those not in the discord. The developer made a announcement clarifying the lack of updates and such. In terms: it's just a small team and writters left, the only reason they are doing this game now, is because many people are counting on them and belive in said person. So update's will come whenever they are ready. As they promised a complete polished tiny adventure. Better wait than dissapoint.

Personally, I won't mind the wait as I know they are doing a amazing job. I mean look at the most recent teaser..wonder who that is hmmm:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
I wouldnt have any hope for an actual update anytime soon, the dev is super unreliable and comes up with magical excuses instead of just admitting he doesn't want to work on the game. Same dude who was freaking out over someone translating his game for "copying" meanwhile ripped an entire character from kantai collection, free assetts from multiple japanese video game producers, and an exact replica of a game he made art for prior named shrink exp. *EDIT* Just if anyone wasn't tracking it has taken him over a year to make 1/4 of the progress for a copy paste update which he already has all the art for

Last edited:

yonsisac

Oct 31, 2019
I wouldnt have any hope for an actual update anytime soon, the dev is super unreliable and comes up with magical excuses instead of just admitting he doesn't want to work on the game. Same dude who was freaking out over someone translating his game for "copying" meanwhile ripped an entire character from kantai collection, free assetts from multiple japanese video game producers, and an exact replica of a game he made art for prior named shrink exp. *EDIT* Just if anyone wasn't tracking it has taken him over a year to make 1/4 of the progress for a copy paste update which he already has all the art for
hmmm did not know much of that information regarding past project actually. I should dig deeper befor saying things.

test13249

Dec 29, 2021
can some one send me a save right befor the Minami husban seen, i over rghted the save and i want to see it again

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
I tried to play this game. After a short time I kicked this game away.
The games "Shrinking EXP" and "Shrinking fun" are much better.
Here from the beginning is impossible to get out from her vagina. You can try as you wish, she is much stronger. You lost a lot of time and you are in the same position.
So that's why - no, thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

LEPINETRA

May 3, 2022
ok STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE DIFFICULTY its meant to be like this, but if you would like to actually get a guide to this game (yes its not rng related(kinda) there is a strat (unless your luck is veeerrryyy bad)) if you want this guide go to the discord server of them there is a fucking guide in general posted by Momonari in the pins
Better shut up. This game is too difficult.

• Angry
Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I tried to play this game. After a short time I kicked this game away.
The games "Shrinking EXP" and "Shrinking fun" are much better.
Here from the beginning is impossible to get out from her vagina. You can try as you wish, she is much stronger. You lost a lot of time and you are in the same position.
So that's why - no, thanks.
I guess it is so difficult to show that girl isn't interested in letting you go. BTW if you'd try to escape her during night, when she sleeps, it would be as easy as walk in a park, but i guess you didn't even see night scene cause you was too pissed that first escape didn't work.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes