Unity Titans University [v0.1.7] [TitansU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_1600x400.png

Overview:
Titans University is a parody 3D Dating sim game with a real-time day/night system game set in the DC Universe. After a possession spell goes wrong you play as a corrupted superhero, already known as the most powerful man on Earth 6969. Take control of Titans University as Terrific and interact with several characters from DC Comics who have come to the University for varying reasons. Expand your control over both the heroes and heroines who attend and eventually the world!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-12-22
Developer: ExtendedSpace
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

New_Room.PNG Klarion3.PNG Klarion.PNG Terrific3.PNG Raven_Intro3.PNG Raven_Intro.PNG Guide_0.1.6.PNG

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
*updated comment*
This game looks promising so far, models have gotten better over updates, I can see a pretty nice and sexy RAVEN now, but still need quite a bit of polishing. There's a skip time mechanic, so it's easier to skip the story to move forward.
It doesn't have decent amount of sexual content, if any yet, but is still worth playing because of the well-made story concept. I'll look forward to further progress. :coffee:

"Like father, like daughter..." :D

1350071_Display2.jpg

Last edited:

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, dev here. I know the models are really (REALLY) rough, I put them together in a couple weeks. Character, room and object models are all created by me.

The majority of my time has been spent learning Unity and building the systems, so I was planning on making the first update after this release the "model update".

Thanks for the constructive feedback on the model, that's exactly why I'm posting here!

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Hey guys, dev here. I know the models are really (REALLY) rough, I put them together in a couple weeks. Character, room and object models are all created by me.

The majority of my time has been spent learning Unity and building the systems, so I was planning on making the first update after this release the "model update".

Thanks for the constructive feedback on the model, that's exactly why I'm posting here!
I wish you luck. And will probably check it out once the "model update" comes out.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes