Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

no2ironman1100

Nov 5, 2022
Hello, is there any fully machine TL'd version anyone made? currently using a screenshot machine TL to play through but it's disturbing my focus to look between two screens and I don't really know how to mess with game files to make it localized so...

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Hello, is there any fully machine TL'd version anyone made? currently using a screenshot machine TL to play through but it's disturbing my focus to look between two screens and I don't really know how to mess with game files to make it localized so...
MTool works pretty well with this game.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Not sure why but when I try playing the game the backlog automatically opens up and won't close no matter what I do, which interferes with actually progressing since it means the game doesn't properly register most of my clicks. This happens even if I don't use MTool. Any way to fix this other than trying to redownload and cross my fingers? My internet connection is kind of shit, so downloading 2 gigs in a single go is pretty much a game of luck.

DuyTheUnknown

Jul 6, 2021
Translation tool aint working properly, tried translating the game but all the texts are blank even when I tried changing the font to unifont and sizes. Need help.

Last edited:

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
links no longer work is this game dead or is there somewhere else i can download it
I guess I can reupload the files to the game. Give me some time and Ill get mega/anonfile links
EDIT: Latest version still has an anonfile download. My version is 1.10, so it wont be the latest. I do have the dlc, though.
EDIT 2: DLC is still also up on anonfiles. Idk what issue you're having.

Last edited:
Reactions: biuvakhang

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
I guess I can reupload the files to the game. Give me some time and Ill get mega/anonfile links
EDIT: Latest version still has an anonfile download. My version is 1.10, so it wont be the latest. I do have the dlc, though.
EDIT 2: DLC is still also up on anonfiles. Idk what issue you're having.
i can never get the anonfiles to work for me
can i have the mega link

Foxxy4444

Jun 20, 2020
Guys, has anyone tried to transcribe the game with ChatGPT and put it in the game files? I tried to translate some of the game out of curiosity and it gives you enough information to understand the context of the text, especially if we take into account that Japanese is sometimes a bit confusing.
Take a look at this I got trying to translate what I think is the title of the game:

The title "キノセイ ハルキの最大の敵は理性" can be translated to English as "Kinosei: Haruki's Greatest Enemy is Reason."

"キノセイ" (Kinosei) is a made-up word and its meaning is not immediately clear from the title alone, as it appears to be a name or a term specific to the game. "ハルキ" (Haruki) is likely the name of the main character or protagonist, and "の最大の敵は理性" (no saidai no teki wa risei) means "greatest enemy is reason". Therefore, the full title suggests that the game revolves around the character Haruki and the conflict he faces with reason or rationality as his greatest foe.

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
Guys, has anyone tried to transcribe the game with ChatGPT and put it in the game files? I tried to translate some of the game out of curiosity and it gives you enough information to understand the context of the text, especially if we take into account that Japanese is sometimes a bit confusing.
Take a look at this I got trying to translate what I think is the title of the game:

The title "キノセイ ハルキの最大の敵は理性" can be translated to English as "Kinosei: Haruki's Greatest Enemy is Reason."

"キノセイ" (Kinosei) is a made-up word and its meaning is not immediately clear from the title alone, as it appears to be a name or a term specific to the game. "ハルキ" (Haruki) is likely the name of the main character or protagonist, and "の最大の敵は理性" (no saidai no teki wa risei) means "greatest enemy is reason". Therefore, the full title suggests that the game revolves around the character Haruki and the conflict he faces with reason or rationality as his greatest foe.
ChatGPT is not the greatest at translation. Its a cool piece of tech that I personally use, but its still MTL. That title is also right next to the japanese tile at the beginning of the thread, it just has a different word.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough on how to get scenes? I use the mtool which does a pretty good job of translating the dialogue but im still lost sometimes and just clicking at random hoping for scenes.

May 31, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough on how to get scenes? I use the mtool which does a pretty good job of translating the dialogue but im still lost sometimes and just clicking at random hoping for scenes.
I took some notes when the game came out, see if these help you.

7:00am - Vaccum your room (Anne)
9:30am - Computer (Anne)
10:30am - Bookstore (Chifuru)
11:30am - Anne's room
- Washroom (Madoka)
1:30pm - Bookshelf (Anne)
- Anne's room
2:00pm - In your room (Anne)
- Playground (Kini)
- Conbini, Option 2 (Tome)
2:30pm - In your room (Madoka)
- Conbini (Anne)
- Shopping Arcade, then wait till 10:00pm (Tsuarin)
3:30pm - Madoka's room
4:00pm - Movie Theatre (Hiyuri)
- Shrine (Ohagi)
4:30pm - Department store (Yukino)
5:00pm - Spa (Chako)
- Kitchen (Madoka)
- Cake shop (Momo)
6:00pm - Game center (Anne)
- Thrift shop (Rai)
- Pool (Whibbet)
- Church (Kanae)
7:00pm - Take transit south (Anne)
- Kitchen (Madoka)
7:30pm - In your room (Madoka)
8:00pm - In your room (Madoka)
8:30pm - Anne's room
9:00pm - Living room (Madoka)
9:30pm - Washroom (Anne)
10:00pm - In your room (Madoka)
11:00pm - Madoka's room
- In your room (Anne)
11:30pm - Anne's room

True Ending, No H :(

Excercise - swim
Snacks from cake shop, 1000
Common topic from Chifuru, 1030
Clean room - vaccum 6:00am
Clean room - vaccum 3:30pm
Clean house -
Study - shopping arcade
Aroma from shopping arcade
Cushion from department store
Pray at shrine
Clothes from thrift store
Bath with Madoka
Present from game center
Bedtime 11pm

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Weird. Uploaded it to mega, will upload it to gofile and other sites soon.
Note that this isnt the latest version, its v1.10 + DLC

That bug fix doesn't have to count, and cheers mate.

jasonmbrown

Dec 19, 2017
Can anyone get me a list of the character names in both japanese and english. (Im running the text through my python translation app now that the game files can be decrypted), and I need the character names so it doesnt translate them to the raw definition.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote