Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
hello f95

Fucking finally, I've been holding out on this game since forever. Tried several different MTL methods but this game seemed to actively resist any attempt at translating.

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone update the V2.00 Raw/Untranslated download link? The Gofile version no longer has the zip download file in its directory...

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone please upload a site where I can download the latest version of the game, preferably on MEGA or Google Drive? I had to get a new hard drive after my last 1 malfunctioned and I lost all the data on it...

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I don't know man, I find it much hotter if the main character is still a human when all the girls are furries. Makes it more special in my opinion but I guess a lot of people do love playing as a furry themselves.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
I don't know, man, I find it much hotter if the main character is still a human when all the girls are furries. Makes it more special in my opinion, but I guess a lot of people do love playing as a furry themselves.
I suppose there are many people with different taste. Still, from what I know, there are way more people who would rather play as a regular human, let alone as a human male. From what I heard, none of these artists that collaborated on this project draw regular people. Personally, if I was in charged of development. I would have set aside a bit of time on some basic character creator. Or alternately, just some basic representation of person.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I suppose there are many people with different taste. Still, from what I know, there are way more people who would rather play as a regular human, let alone as a human male. From what I heard, none of these artists that collaborated on this project draw regular people. Personally, if I was in charged of development. I would have set aside a bit of time on some basic character creator. Or alternately, just some basic representation of person.
A character creator is always nice for sure but I guess it does add a ton of work for the devs so most of them just decide to not do it. But yea, playing as a human male would have been more interesting for me personally and it would have made the game more appealing. As of right now, I'll likely skip the game even when a solid translation comes out for it because I'd rather not play as a furry myself. But oh well, those who like that will probably have a blast.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
From what I heard, none of these artists that collaborated on this project draw regular people.
Dunno about the rest, but one of the artists featured here, miyubi (Kiichi), does draw human male on furry female doujinshi.

Kame is another artist I know for sure has previously drawn such doujinshi too. Now that I remember, Kishibe did at least one too.

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
What do I have to do to get this new H-Scene of Ann and Madoka?:

image-800.jpg
Does any1 know of a walkthrough guide site I can go view to find the info needed to activate this event in-game?

Last edited:

batman30655

Apr 27, 2018

There is a patch for 2.00
The update contents are as follows.
・Fixed quick save bug
Quick save can now be used normally.
・Additional processing for PCs with insufficient memory
We have received feedback that errors occur when loading on some PCs, so
we have implemented a lightweight process specifically for when memory is insufficient.
・Fixed other minor bugs We have fixed bugs that you pointed out
, such as unexpected speech bubbles occurring when moving outdoors .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote