Wolf RPG WIP [TL Request] Two beasts or Not to Beast!! / Kinosei ハルキの最大の敵は理性 [Tokinokogiri]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Can any1 please tell me the steps I have to take, the time I have to wait for, and the location I have to go to in order to activate this new Anne and Madoka scene that came with the new update?
image-800.jpg
Waiting in my room from 12 am-11:30 pm doesn't initiate this event scene, so I don't have a clue on what I have to do...

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
Can any1 please tell me the steps I have to take, the time I have to wait for, and the location I have to go to in order to activate this new Anne and Madoka scene that came with the new update?

Waiting in my room from 12 am-11:30 pm doesn't initiate this event scene, so I don't have a clue on what I have to do...
It triggered for me at 8pm. I stood in the house all day and did every event in the house that triggered. So try not skipping any event in the house.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Can some1 tell me if this event is random? I waited until 8 PM and was asked by Madoka to watch a movie, and I only got the usual bathroom h-scene with Madoka. Is there something specific I have to do in order to initiate this h-scene event? View attachment 3285612
There's no need to spam the same thing 3 times in the same thread. Especially with the exact same picture taking up quite a bit of the page.

HaydenSlaive

Feb 23, 2018
Can someone give me a proper guide for the polar bear (Midori Horabe / 洞辺みどり)? I've been trying to follow the snippets in this thread and I just can't piece it together.

I've gone when she's sad on the phone and I've gone when she's sad holding the plant, but both instances have gone nowhere.
Do I need to bring something to her or meet her somewhere after?

BraveBastion

Apr 20, 2022
Very exciting. Hope they do the DLC too, weird that they didn't wait for it to release first.
the translation announcement came only a short while after the final content update release date was given

Fakku probably only started the translation once it was basically considered complete by the original devs.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
The purple wolf girl, Kaede, can be found at the aromatherapy section of the department store after 3:00pm, where she helps you find a chamomile air freshener. After that, you can find her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is her scene trantslated?

What version were you using?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote