TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Yea… anything before 2022 is restricted for monthly subscribers.
That's some bull shut on his part. But it is what it is. Thanks again for everything. In regards to the teens and Veronica one day one of us will cave and get them on here. Lol. Now all we gotta hope is that he drops the new wendsday one and 1 more before your month runs out.lol

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
does anyone have the complete moana and hitgirl set from 18th birthday?
Hey so was looking trough fourm again. While your request has been fulfilled (the Moana and hit girl on page 17) I found the final hit girl pics on page 8 of this fourm. (The content shot posy sex pics all 3 varients). Have fun with the missing pics getting added. And enjoy.(less something changes should be the top of page 8)

joeswnas89

May 15, 2023
Hey so was looking trough fourm again. While your request has been fulfilled (the Moana and hit girl on page 17) I found the final hit girl pics on page 8 of this fourm. (The content shot posy sex pics all 3 varients). Have fun with the missing pics getting added. And enjoy.(less something changes should be the top of page 8)
thanks, those are from covered in cum 2 so i already have those, was just missing the 18th birthday things

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
?I thought x had posted
Them. About a page back. Where there more of hit girl?
Just checked page 17 it's the 3rd post. Moana and hit girl. Or did I miss interpret some how and there is still some missing set from the hitgirl one?

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
So not that I despise the wendsday sets. But who else here would be passed if becuase of his love for that set the next set isn't just 3 or 4 pics and some fan fiction. But like 6 or 8 and the fanfic.

Thund3rst0rm

Jul 15, 2022
I mean he just waited almost 2 weeks to release this set...so I bet you there would 5-6 pics on this set because it's his favourite...you can email him suggesting to do new sets with other celebs,but at the end of the day he's still gonna do what he likes...I mean Ninjartist takes a month to release but at least he drops 9-10 pics(even though they are variants)

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
I mean he just waited almost 2 weeks to release this set...so I bet you there would 5-6 pics on this set because it's his favourite...you can email him suggesting to do new sets with other celebs,but at the end of the day he's still gonna do what he likes...I mean Ninjartist takes a month to release but at least he drops 9-10 pics(even though they are variants)
That and ninja artist clearly takes his time to both shop and mesh the colors. So I think thanks to that we alot more lenient cuase we know that we getting quality over quantity. Not to mention ninja at least communicates. Woth merry we get what we get when we get it and if we don't Ike it tough. But I think what's more insulting is the products. He was doing good before. Then he did those adult 3 d renders. Then switched to ai art but instead of giving his subscribers what they wants he's doing whatever the he'll he wants and flat out ignores the polls

Reactions: Thund3rst0rm

Throwaway72518

Mar 15, 2023
Honestly I know he never will but he should go back and add to the Cassie and Anya ones. Imagine paying for his stuff getting excited about a set and he wastes it and doesn’t care.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
The who? I'm brain farming. Also agree with that statement
Sad thing is tough we all gonna search the mome t he drops the new set and eventually when there's enough nomad teens someones gonna pay for it.lol. that said. I much rather he'd stick to the polls. Or go back and redo old sets woth the new ai. Especially the one shots like naru from predator. The dune girls. Or even the mobster fuck sets or older cumshot sets that have aged lil wonkey

Amogussus101

Feb 4, 2023
I was. looking over tmm stuff and I noticed that there was a scene with padme and darth and obi in the background. I don’t think that one is on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.