TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
So while we wait for Barkin or X to get the images. A question. 1st merry was gonna release ellie pictures. Then he delayed but said it was coming. Now he's added it to the polls(one before this one) you think he's ever gonna deliver it as a surprise or he's hoping people will forget about it?

joeswnas89

May 15, 2023
So while we wait for Barkin or X to get the images. A question. 1st merry was gonna release ellie pictures. Then he delayed but said it was coming. Now he's added it to the polls(one before this one) you think he's ever gonna deliver it as a surprise or he's hoping people will forget about it?
probably hoping people are gonna forget abt bc he seems to just put effort into what he enjoys

Thund3rst0rm

Jul 15, 2022
He said a few weeks ago that he's gonna release the Last of Us set..but who knows...he obviously has his preferences though;Because I emailed him last month suggesting he should include new celebs like Dua Lipa,Camila etc.,He even said he was going to do it but it looks like he doesn't want to make them now...so who knows..he might release the set later

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
A part of me thinks he might release it as he clearly likes teens so much. But I agree with you all. Ever since he started incorporating AI art as assistance he's slipped more into his own preferences then even in his earlier work. Thing is unless he losses subscribers over his clear preferential treatment I don't think he'd go back to old ways. Even after the poll he put up leans more in favor of celebs then his teen project. Or who knows maybe where all wrong and it's just a case of writers block that's keeping him from publishing given his love of short stories now.lol.

Reactions: Thund3rst0rm

joeswnas89

May 15, 2023
You'll find them earlier pages in the forum...
they arent all there unless im mistaken, which i dont think i am ive looked through all of the forum. there is the last ones of the moana but not the first ones and then only a few from hitgirl, just the ones with her and solo hulk

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
they arent all there unless im mistaken, which i dont think i am ive looked through all of the forum. there is the last ones of the moana but not the first ones and then only a few from hitgirl, just the ones with her and solo hulk
Think I might be able to find a link out of here for both but I'll post it in the morning. As your correct I do not think that all the variants for manna and hit girl are here. Just particular variants

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
This was the closest I could find. Haven't been updated in a year. But since stuff your lookong for is mostly from older sets this is your best bet less someone here decided to post every varian of the exact one your looking for.

Thund3rst0rm

Jul 15, 2022
Looks like he dropped a new Nomad Teens set...but there's only 2 Images...also it looks like its gonna be a while before the Anya TJ set gets posted.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
I guess our usual maps are mia in search lol.
Also I'll admit I didn't read the whole thing. But did he now change the nomad teens to daily? That wasn't even an option on the last poll. If that's the case then at least we have confirmation of his favorites.lol

joeswnas89

May 15, 2023
This was the closest I could find. Haven't been updated in a year. But since stuff your lookong for is mostly from older sets this is your best bet less someone here decided to post every varian of the exact one your looking for.
unfortunately no 18th birthday, not the biggest deal just wondering if that was something people have

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
unfortunately no 18th birthday, not the biggest deal just wondering if that was something people have
I'll keep eye out. Cuase I know I seen it. But it was waaay back and place I saw it didn't lay they bills so websites not up no more. I'm sure it'll pop up eventually. Or you get lucky and someone will find it and post it here

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
I think these are all of them, at least what's shown in the site's previews
If it says site preview then I think your right x. I know there is one more of hit girl with her laying on her back getting getting cum shot and looking away with eyes squinted while she gets fucked. But the sets starts with her in her civilian school girl lookong outfit. So I thinks is a spiritual successor to this set.

Status
Not open for further replies.