TMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
TMM please post the teen nomad
If anyone did I imagine they would have posted it on here. Problem is I don't think anyone has cared enough to pay for the membership to post them yet. My guess is someone is waiting till there's a bunch. Which is ironic cuase it's the only thing he's posting consistently

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Looks like he posted codex update, but seems he split it onto 2. 1st part is hermione. Part 2 will have luna and gunny, anyhow if anyone manages to get their hands on it ya know the drill.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Why do you keep posting about the game here? It has its own thread.
I'm not the only one, if you look at posts, my mentioning it has been mostly in response to others asking or mentioning it. And posting wise related to it pictures its been me, thunderstorm and Berkin who have posted pictures from its all the way back in page 2 and 3 of the thread The reason its brought up here is becuase this is the main thread, particularly when it comes to posting the images for easy acess of merry mage work , not to mention there haven't been any real update on the other thread since the big zip file dump for chapters 1-8. It like be the same situation if tennage nomad stuff got its own thread. It would just loop back around here for convenience sake since all the other work is here.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Anyone have the chapter 10 of the codex of corruption
When making your first post you might want to read the thread a little. If you had at least read the last page you would have seen that there is a separate thread for the game. This thread is for themerrymage's pictures.

You would have also seen that Chapter 9 hasn't even been posted let alone Chapter 10.

So your first post on this forum amounted to a "Are we there yet?"

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
Piggy backing of barkin comment. 1. This is for pictures. So if you mean to ask for chapter 9 and 10 patch for the game, again as he mentioned that would be on the thread for the games chapters specifically. 2. While a good portion of the previous chapters pictures are on here that was due to my self and a few other posters being able to grab them and post them, if and when someone does post the later chapters there is ni guarante they pictures will be placed here unless someone who has them feels Iike it, likly the same situation with merry nomad teen series. 3.if you bother to even skim the thread you'd see that the last 2 pages 12-14 have been asking about the codex,, as Barkin noted tough it seems you did not even take a cursory glance.
So A. This thread is for picture posting, the odd request if a picture or set is missing, and the occasional shit talking over merry mage choice of images or charcter. And B. The link for the game has been set up multiple time in the last 4 pages, if you want the hyper link cheack their and bookmark it.

Reactions: 02Forever

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
anyone have covered in cum 2? i have some of the earlier ones but im missing a bunch
Again Joe which ones specifically are missing? I don't think the fourm had them listed. By specific sets, so if you can note the specific charcter your looking for it might be easier to track.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
anyone have covered in cum 2? i have some of the earlier ones but im missing a bunch
As far as I know thatvwas a set of 5 charters, hit girl, wanda and darcy, rapunzel, and anya Taylor joy. All but the rapunzel one should be on this fourm. Or did you mean you wanted the variants? Cuase there's alot of clothed or Semi clothed pictures

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
mainly the last few scenes from dune
Well I just looked and I don't got them, just the non cum variant. Better hope Barkin or xhahnh have it and feel like sharing, cuase other then that you might have to roll dice and download from some shadd6 looking hosting sites. Side note went page by page on here bright side is most of the covered in cum series is on here all best some what out of order in some cases. Sorry thst dune wasn't in this case.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
They were actually pretty hard to find, but I have the whole CC2 set if you are missing anything else
Glad to see you around andThanks for coming trough ounce again , Xhahnh. Good to know from your comments that it wasn't just myself who was having difficulty finding the variants of this particular set. While we have you I'd like to ask on behalf of those who kept asking the last 2 pages of the fourm, is there any luck or intention in tracking or procuring from the nomad teen set, or chapters 9 or 10 of codex? I Personnally have begun to see advertisment banners for nomads but have yet to run across any posting or individual who has them downloaded. And have not found any data or files for codex after chapter 8, even on fourms dedicated to amassing data for it.

GOgo255

Feb 2, 2023
Does someone have the animated version of set ? Like the JOI one, the GOT one or even the Billie Eilish one. Thanks. Btw if someone have Rahenyra video I would be grateful

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Does someone have the animated version of set ? Like the JOI one, the GOT one or even the Billie Eilish one. Thanks. Btw if someone have Rahenyra video I would be grateful
Billie had an interactive ver as did the whole fan service run. still have no clue how to rip it whole.

corberik

Feb 7, 2023
No codex, and only a few Nomad from "Amira"
Figured as much for codex. It's been impossible to find any update for free since chapter 8. Also A. How'd you track or find the nomad one? And B. As far as you know are the rest censored around the eyes? Or is the censor a varient pic (like how some sets have clothing in different stages, or cum or no cum?)

Status
Not open for further replies.